Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fast food isn't bad for you

Manletmancer

Manletmancer

Banned
-
How's that for a blackpill? It's all normie health industry propaganda. There is absolutely no difference between how your body processes fast food compared to homemade meals. Just be aware of the calorie difference. Though with homemade meals we also tend to overeat, whereas we are more careful with fast food. Just a heads up.

Oy vey goyim fast food is good for your health keep eating it

doesn’t matter to me if it’s healtny or not tbh, I don’t plan on living long anyway.

The thing about fast food is that people eat it too much not that it's bad.

The thing about fast food is that people eat it too much not that it's bad.
What does that mean though. I guess if you eat a big mac every day it sucks but, if you switch it up every now and then you'll have a good distribution of nutrients, which is all that matters.

What does that mean though. I guess if you eat a big mac every day it sucks but, if you switch it up every now and then you'll have a good distribution of nutrients, which is all that matters.
Yeah that's what I meant. The worst thing about fast food is that people consume it too much (not eating anything else) but I don't see why it's worse than any other average food.

some fast food once in a while won't kill you, but I wouldn't say it's not bad for you
granted, you can make homemade meals as bad as fast food (if you replace McDonalds with shitty TV dinners), but I think people are more cautious when cooking at home
if you eat instant ramen everyday, it's probably comparable to fast food, but usually homemade food is better (I think)
calories are important if you just want to control your weight, but if you care about health, you have to compare the macronutrient ratios and micronutrients (including omega 3 to omega 6 ratios which are terrible if you fry stuff in vegetable oil)

depends on the restaurant, but a lot of it is, huge reason why there are so many landwhales in burgerland

I dont care about fast food or healthy food, just eat what yo want tbhnlgnlg

It was a lie invented by the Japanese.

Only the excessive consumption of sugar is dangerous tbh.

spicy chick fil a sandwhich is my favorite

Fast food gets a bad rap, which is somewhat deserved. But, restaurants are generally far worse with calorie intake. If you go to Olive Garden, Red Lobster, etc... and eat full meals with bread and shit, eating over 3000 calories is very easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back