Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fashionmaxxing trucel

• Thread starter Deleted member 3497
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
One guy in my class is obsessed with fashion, constantly buys new expensive weird looking shit, thinking it will impress popular kids or whatever, but it is ultimately useless as he’s a short ugly ethnic who got caught creepshotting foids before. JFL at this delusional trucel, nothing will help him succeed, he should be here instead.

It's over for him. You should blackpill him. :incel:

Sounds like me when I was in high school, without the creepshotting part.

Youtube is full of be stylish videos for short dudes, just pay a fortune for tailored suits and still look like shit. I dont care, i wear oversized clothes.

maybe that`s his cope

what are you waiting for blackpill him:blackpill:

what are you waiting for blackpill him:blackpill:
It's hard. Can't just tell anyone blackpill, you need to find it and have it match with past experiences. Even worse if they just call it incel garbage.

It's hard. Can't just tell anyone blackpill, you need to find it and have it match with past experiences. Even worse if they just call it incel garbage.
cut the excuses, do the right thing and tell him:feelsLSD:

Future .is poster

Youtube is full of be stylish videos for short dudes, just pay a fortune for tailored suits and still look like shit. I dont care, i wear oversized clothes.

If only clothes could transform ugly people if only.

He wants to blend in with normscum and take more creepshots.

ugly ethnic who got caught creepshotting foids before.
Don't diss me like this bro, Never got caught back in the day when I did the creeps but was so fucking close like 2 times. Kinda glad I stopped but I miss the collection :feelsclown: