Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ Fashionmaxxed curries(ethnics too) FOBs

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-
What are they trying to gain from it

It does not look bad, and it is good they are looking presentable, but I saw a curry FOB wearing a backwards hat, gold chain, and typical ethnic zoomer haircut.

In my mind I felt an oddly specific mix of 25% funny 75% sad, because no matter how fashionmaxxed we curries and ethnics are, its just not enough for foids, and also, chad can be the most fashionly retarded and st.Blackops2 can be fashionmaxxed to a core but foids will still go for fashion retarded chad

Tbh thats why I never fashionmaxxed, I just find some clean shirts and pants, and I put it on

Also what would ethnic volcels, like MSTOW, have to do with this. It affects how presentable u look to foids, foids dont give a shit if an incel is well dressed and groomed, they will never truly give their time to notice them, while chad can be as stinky as he can and foids will say, "teehee, its just a style"

This reminds me of that notorious "Toni Mehfud hairstyle tutorial" video.

Hilarious af.

Ricecels fashioncope hard, they wear all of these expensive brands like off-white and balenciaga. But they tend to have chances with noodlewhores

Ricecels fashioncope hard, they wear all of these expensive brands like off-white and balenciaga. But they tend to have chances with noodlewhores

Those noodlewhores date them because expensive fashionmaxxing is a sign of being rich. Many chinese ricecels are crazy rich.

Ugly/short men with fashionable/high quality clothes are like circus clowns

The walkingbillboard maxxers (Supreme and the like) are the worst offenders. You think that shit is attractive to women? Chad can wear the t shirt and jeans he picked up from H&M and slay ffs.

All cope and no rope. I remember when I fashionmaxed