Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL fashionmaxxed blackcel gets laughed at

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
Screenshot 20210518 160148 Instagram

just dress like a matrix character and get made fun of theory

Looks good, would wear.

Looks like one of those pseudo intellectual niggers that think they’re enlightened, like Malcolm X or Tariq nasheed

Looks like one of those pseudo intellectual niggers that think they’re enlightened, like Malcolm X or Tariq nasheed
Ikr, I hate those people

Also what do you think of the recent UK Elections?

Conservatives took more Labour seats

Also UK will be taking in 5 million EU citizens, the media told us it was 3 Million, instead will be taking in 5 million Eastern European migrants, the next census could show UK being more white

Elections 2021: Conservatives hail historic Labour defeat in Hartlepool by-election​

The Conservatives have beaten Labour in the Hartlepool by-election, with a Tory MP elected for the first time in the current constituency's history.

Ikr, I hate those people

Also what do you think of the recent UK Elections?

Conservatives took more Labour seats

Also UK will be taking in 5 million EU citizens, the media told us it was 3 Million, instead will be taking in 5 million Eastern European migrants, the next census could show UK being more white

Elections 2021: Conservatives hail historic Labour defeat in Hartlepool by-election​

The Conservatives have beaten Labour in the Hartlepool by-election, with a Tory MP elected for the first time in the current constituency's history.
Eastern euros are still bad, there’s just levels to it, they are still a totally different culture and ethnicity, just not as bad as having a totally different race altogether. Also when will they kick the niggers out that’s all that really matters

I think the reason it fails for him is because it looks like he's trying too hard.

Eastern euros are still bad, there’s just levels to it, they are still a totally different culture and ethnicity, just not as bad as having a totally different race altogether. Also when will they kick the niggers out that’s all that really matters
Eastern Euros in UK are mostly Polish or Romanian

The data shows 5.4 million EU citizens have applied for settled status before this year's June 30 deadline.

Around 4.9 million of those who applied for settled status have been granted it.(4.9 million whites)

more than 400,000 applications processed within a month.

There were 717,080 applications received from people under 18, 4,088,060 applications from those aged 18 to 64, and 111,130 applications from those aged 65 and above (15%, 83% and 2%, respectively).

Of the concluded outcomes, 54% (2,432,940) were granted settled status, 43% (1,949,950) were granted pre-settled status and 3% had other outcomes (including 34,240 refused applications, 47,870 withdrawn or void applications, and 49,210 invalid applications).

I think the reason it fails for him is because it looks like he's trying too hard.
He has a lil nas x vibe and that statue stance looks lowkey gay af.

da nigga look like westley snipes in blade lmao

Eastern Euros in UK are mostly Polish or Romanian
Yeah so not English/Anglo Saxon, which is the primary culture of the UK. U don’t want more ppl on your already overpopulated to death island u want less, deport the ngubu’s first but don’t forget about the other immigrants

Foids criticize everyone even chad "he's a bully. I hate him. He is a womanizer. Gross." etc. then end up fucking him.
They make fun of incels for their fashion, smarts, etc. give back nothing in return to incels.
Don't listen to them. They are hypocrites who will bully you to your death

>black
>cel

Pick one.

He mogs me. I don't think he's an incel.

Foids criticize everyone even chad "he's a bully. I hate him. He is a womanizer. Gross." etc. then end up fucking him.
They make fun of incels for their fashion, smarts, etc. give back nothing in return to incels.
Don't listen to them. They are hypocrites who will bully you to your death

Actually looks good.
He's only being laughed at because he's overdressed for a zoom meeting which makes him look like he's trying too hard