Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fashion tips

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
49840960 2021453464637081 1912845985436925952 n

I found this cope image shows "how to dress for your body shape" I know there are so many men fall for "just dress nice bro" I know because i was one once.

I had this chad friend he was ordinary chad once I asked him and he gave me advices like "just dress nice bro,and get a haircut"

You know what ? he believed it too much that he guided me! We went to shopping together and he guided me to choose clothes.

Then he brought me to his barber to get a haircut.

Result ? I have been rejected twice by the same foid at this time.

Anyway,just a reminder there are people fall for this "fashion tips"

Chads clothes are his own body.

The only genuine "fashion advice" is surgery.
5E4E2501 CC66 4A40 994A 1C5C2F55E078

43857A41 952E 4F8C 80A5 6CBA9B470A2A

Also,

>Has a Chad friend
:feelsree::banhammer:

fashion is just having the correct skeleton and then wearing clothes that arent baggy

thats oone of the biggest ascensions ever
yes. rest of is cope and cucks fall for this.

I actually have an ok chin but im trying mewing to have a better jawline.
I think mewing is a big waste of the time while you can just get a surgery

Clothes are cope.
They just amplify what people already think of you...
What people think of you = looks
If you are Chad or high tier normie with designer clothing, it's because you're "stylish" and "independent".
If you're ugly or undesirable, you are "creepy" or "trying too hard".
Bull
Shit.

Clothes are cope.
If you are Chad or high tier normie with designer clothing, it's because you're "stylish" and "independent".
Bull
Shit.
I agree. thats why i cant understand how some cucks still believe it.

Clothes are cope.
Bull
Shit.
Legit
DG2.jpg

I recall when I fashionmaxed. It's the worst feeling in the world when you invest everything you got to the best of your ability only to notice no improvement whatsoever.

I recall when I fashionmaxed. It's the worst feeling in the world when you invest everything you got to the best of your ability only to notice no improvement whatsoever.
yes I can relate. I felt like i did everything but then got rejected. didnt know my only problem is face.

yes I can relate. I felt like i did everything but then got rejected. didnt know my only problem is face.

At least now we have reasoning behind it.

yes. I feel lucky to discover blackpill

Same, it’s better to acknowledge the truth yet face consequences than remain blind yet happy.

Fashionmaxxing is one of the biggest copes out there. It's laughable when normies give us that kind of advice.

Fashionmaxxing is one of the biggest copes out there. It's laughable when normies give us that kind of advice.
yes and now i look at the past and see how funny is it. I'm glad I dont believe this shit anymore

I wish I had a chad friend to show me what's good tho. All my clothes are getting old and I have no idea what looks good. I'm really tasteless when it comes to clothes and hair

I wish I had a chad friend to show me what's good tho. All my clothes are getting old and I have no idea what looks good. I'm really tasteless when it comes to clothes and hair
It doesn't work anyway. fashion is such a cope.

Chad can wear an adidas tracksuit and crocs and he'll have chicks flocking to him
Jfl at muh fashionmaxxing, if you need to wear $1k designer shoes or some other shit it's over for you

The clothes don’t make the man, the man makes the clothes.

Chad can wear an adidas tracksuit and crocs and he'll have chicks flocking to him
Jfl at muh fashionmaxxing, if you need to wear $1k designer shoes or some other shit it's over for you
yes bro chad dont need any clothe at all.he can go full nude

the best fashion accesory is chad bones

I like black shirts more tbh
Nobody GIVES A SHIT what you "like". It is unimportant.

I like eccentric purple suits, but I don't wear them. Why? Because it's not HOT to normies.

Red shirts increase your attractiveness. Read the study. I always wear something red now.

Nobody GIVES A SHIT what you "like". It is unimportant.

I like eccentric purple suits, but I don't wear them. Why? Because it's not HOT to normies.

Red shirts increase your attractiveness. Read the study. I always wear something red now.
nobody GIVES A SHIT what you wear if youre not good looking