Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fashion industry = Nazi eugenics

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
The fashion industry is multi cultural. Models are not just Europeans. They are also Latin Americans. Below video is model scouting in Brazil. Just fucking lool. The faggot studies demographic and historical maps to find European genetics. When he finds some inbred Germanic village he approaches JB girls and sends them to New York.

This is what the fashion industry is like. Fucking Nazi eugenics in actions.

Suicidefuel, indeed, we could have it better, if eugenics was implemented.

"Nazi eugenics."

Fuck off leftist faggot. Keep believing in (((Hollywood propaganda))).

Should be always like that.
Superior genetic is everything as youth in life.

It never began for ethnics.

Looking young if you prefer.

Should be always like that.
Superior genetic is everything as youth in life.
JFL @ being so cucked that you call yourself genetically inferior and say this is how society should treat us. Why are you so mad at being an incel if it's just how things naturally SHOULD be?

I'd argue that this isn't how it should be. I understand why our ugly-asses are incels, but I don't think we should be cast away to suffer as a result of just being born like this. I don't understand why incels here exist that support shit like eugenics. Just fucking rope already if you support eugenics.

I support eugenics.
Genetic shit like us is a huge mistake.

If I was in charge, men under 6ft should drop dead.

JFL @ being so cucked that you call yourself genetically inferior and say this is how society should treat us. Why are you so mad at being an incel if it's just how things naturally SHOULD be?

I'd argue that this isn't how it should be. I understand why our ugly-asses are incels, but I don't think we should be cast away to suffer as a result of just being born like this. I don't understand why incels here exist that support shit like eugenics. Just fucking rope already if you support eugenics.

There is no such thing as it "naturally SHOULD be".

Indeed, mass euthanasia of incels would be a blessing. Where do I sign up?

What. Please explain.

I WANNA BE A SUPERMODEL

Brown people look like shit. There is no racism or eugenics involved in that. Even with the same facial features a dark skinned Indian man for example will look worse than his lighter skin counterpart.

Suicidefuel, indeed, we could have it better, if eugenics was implemented.
We'd have it worst because there'd still be ugly people to be made an example of.