Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FASD: the preventable disease that fucked up my face and height growth

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
FASD comes from mother’s drinking alcohol during their pregnancy, which is what my mom did. And it ruined my face, brain development and height. I absolutely DESPISE her and will never forgive her for this. Moms should just abort their children instead of doing shit like this.

endless foids that look like this in relationships

there was even one in highschool that was "popular" and liked to imply that she did sugardating with old guys

her face was textbook fetal alcohol syndrome

The harassment eventually stopped. But then, "out of the blue" in the early morning hours of Aug. 17, 2017, the messaging attacks resumed, Sabadini said.

In screenshots of the series of Instagram direct messages provided to ABC News, Cruz apparently curses at Sabadini, uses a slew of derogatory insults and threatens multiple times to "kill" him.

"You underground hispanic wall jumper ill (sic) will f------ destroy you,"

Sabadini, a high school junior who plays rugby, said his first interaction with Cruz occurred in August 2016. Cruz sent him direct messages on Instagram saying to stay away from his ex-girlfriend, whom Sabadini had just started dating.

At that time, Sabadini hadn’t met Cruz in person and didn’t respond to his messages.

"I was confused why, because I hadn’t had any prior problems with this person," he said. "At first, I didn’t answer back at all."

Sabadini said Cruz’s ex-girlfriend told him to ignore the messages, although they eventually included racial slurs, threats of murder and even of Cruz feeling depressed.

"you know how f------ mad iam (sic) at you," Cruz later wrote in one message. "you took my ex i been depressed."

In further direct messages to Sabadini, Cruz says he "stole my ex" and that she meant "everything to me." Cruz writes that he’s been "depressed" and "drinking" ever since, and all he can think about is "hurting" Sabadini.

This time, Sabadini responds to Cruz’s messages, saying he and the girl "broke up" in December 2016. But Cruz continues to threaten him.

Most of Sabadini’s responses appear nonchalant with a sarcastic tone. He writes, "Hey man you should take a cold shower to calm down, I here (sic) they are refreshing."

Sabadini told ABC News he didn’t take Cruz’s threats seriously then. Cruz had been expelled from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School for unspecified disciplinary reasons, authorities said.

"I did not really think much because he was no longer going to our school," Sabadini said. "I just thought nothing of it at the time."

"I wasn’t surprised," he told ABC News.

He added that everyone who had interacted with him knew that "if anything was really to happen at the school, like a shooting, that he probably was the only one with enough hate to do so."

Looks like me :feelsrope:

When Nikolas Jacob Cruz was born in South Florida 19 years ago, his adoptive mother Lynda was in the delivery room to watch him emerge. The nurse handed the baby to her. She was elated.
By the time he was 3, he was diagnosed with developmental delays. By the time he was 6, he'd suffered the trauma of witnessing his father's death. By the time he was 16, he was preoccupied with wars, death and killing, school records reveal. And he never made it to 20 in the outside world.

The young man has been described as "lost," "lonely" — and violent. In eighth grade, he was assigned to a school for students with emotional problems. He badly wanted to attend a "regular" high school, school records say. His wish was granted, and Marjory Stoneman Douglas was that school.

Nikolas wasn't an easy child. He had been diagnosed with a string of disorders and conditions: depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, emotional behavioral disability and autism, records from the state Department of Children and Families show. His mom told sheriff's deputies he also had obsessive-compulsive disorder and anger issues.
He had counselors in school and at home, according to DCF records, and he took medications.

Screenshot from 2022 01 24 10 14 02

Screenshot from 2022 01 24 10 14 50

Screenshot from 2022 01 24 10 16 51

Screenshot from 2022 01 24 10 17 17

Screenshot from 2022 01 24 10 17 54

Screenshot from 2022 01 24 10 19 18

Screenshot from 2022 01 24 10 19 30

Screenshot from 2022 01 24 10 19 56