Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fascist stormfags making fun of soys for pop culture references is the flip-side of gaytheists making fun of Christians for religious references

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Harry Potter and the Bible are both archetypal stories and VALID frames of reference.

Fuck pretentious faggots thinking they're better than consumers or christians respectively.

the thing with harry potter references is that most of the time it has no actual relation or relevance to the topic, and if it does it's something as vague as "the bad guy is like voldemort cause hes evil". hence why the retort "read another book" is so commonly used.

it just shows a lack of literary understanding or independent thinking skills when you have to arbitrarily compare every political/news event to harry potter even when there's no actual comparison to be made

brutal noreplypill

the thing with harry potter references is that most of the time it has no actual relation or relevance to the topic, and if it does it's something as vague as "the bad guy is like voldemort cause hes evil". hence why the retort "read another book" is so commonly used.

it just shows a lack of literary understanding or independent thinking skills when you have to arbitrarily compare every political/news event to harry potter even when there's no actual comparison to be made
It's true enough to reduce all evil to either Satan or Voldemort (whichever lens you're inclined to view things from).

I think those who scoff at comparisons to Voldemort are just the modern day equivalent of gaytheists, but in a secular world.

Not everybody is suited to be an "independent thinker," who can process things beyond the level of Satan or Voldemort, and to even expect that of them is pretentious and very gaytheistic-tier.

It's the exact same conceit that liberal gaytheist professors at universities show when they tell their students to be "independent thinkers," yet suggest to them what they should believe anyway.

Who can read these days anyway?

Books? Wtf are they?

Stormfags are gay retards.

Harry Potter was written by a hole and a feminist one at that. Jfl at comparing it to the Bible, a book written by wise men for men.

The Bible has plenty of interesting quotes, but I think my mom made me read too much of it though. If I wasn't born into a Christian household I would still be curious about the most popular book in history.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back