Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Farted on Foid Manager

BoywithEarring

BoywithEarring

the devil shivers when an incel loses his temper
★★★★★
was holding in a fart the whole day
needed some help on the register so i called the manager over and she helped me but the machine was taking a while
couldn't hold it in so i let it out a little, not sure if she smelt it but she proceeded to give me a nasty look for the rest of the day and the following day...

was holding in a fart the whole day
needed some help on the register so i called the manager over and she helped me but the machine was taking a while
couldn't hold it in so i let it out a little, not sure if she smelt it but she proceeded to give me a nasty look for the rest of the day and the following day...
based as fuck, should've shitted on her
if chad let out a goddamn silent one she would fucking sniff with maximum scent power.

Wow you are so low inhib wow wow wow

Based. But probably should of been posted in the lounge tbh.

based, terrorize the foid and normoids

Based man great job continue the great work

Imagine the other way around, I have been depressed and suicidal but I am :feelskek: at this thought:

Inceltrait.. oh boy.. :feelsseriously:

Youre next to an attractive hot white manager. She farts by mistake and you smell it.
You give her a h*rny stare the rest of the day :ahegao:

Winnie The Pooh Happy Dance GIF by Leon Denise