Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Farmers declare a new republic called:Boerenlanden in Netherlands

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Why isn't the jewdia talking about the protest in Tallfag lands when 2 seperate republics have been declared.Very suspicious they aren't:feelswhere:

1657982717700s

Yea, they really wanna take these tallfags farmlands, WEF jews Claus Schwab ofc mainstream media doesn't say a word about this, they have even shot someone as well

Really dangerous things they keep out of the news as long as possible at least until they settle on a narrative and how they are going to deal with it.

Btw possibly this place could be the giant lands I was thinking of we could send tallfags too. I got the idea thinking of dwarf colonies.

Volkstaat in South Africa, when?

They are really going mask off with the great reset.

they're not trying to hide it anymore.

Yea, they really wanna take these tallfags farmlands, WEF jews Claus Schwab ofc mainstream media doesn't say a word about this, they have even shot someone as well

Isn't that shit just a protest from farmercels?

Isn't that shit just a protest from farmercels?
No such thing as farmercels. The average farmer is a millionaire, especially in Netherlands which has the most expensive farmland in the world, and they all have wives and kids. They pollute the environment with fertilizer and pesticides, which is the pretense for the government going after them. Though the real reason is to use their land to house refugees. As such both sides are scum so I will be laughing at whoever loses.

"Kill the Boer!" - in zogcraft

Incelistan when?

Really dangerous things they keep out of the news as long as possible at least until they settle on a narrative and how they are going to deal with it.

Btw possibly this place could be the giant lands I was thinking of we could send tallfags too. I got the idea thinking of dwarf colonies.
This

I just typed in netherlands in google and the top 4 stories were about womens soccer