Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Farewell.

M

MrRogers

Banned
-
This is my last post, I’m leaving this site for awhile. Being a member of this site has really taken a toll on my mental health. I need to leave the internet. I will be deleting all of my online accounts. Whenever I’m not on incels.is, I’m thinking about the blackpill and various posts I’ve seen on here. Also, watching the most recent video on offtopic was the final straw for me because I’ve become so desensitized to things like that, it is not good. It was very chilling, I won’t lie. I feel sorry for everyone involved in that situation. I must escape this hole that I’ve put myself into. Thank you everyone for being my only friends for these past few months.

Goodbye.

See you tomorrow

You cannot leave this place; believe me, I've tried.
Once you swallow the blackpill and realize the bitter truth of your existence, there is no going back.

You cannot leave this place; believe me, I've tried.
Once you swallow the blackpill and realize the bitter truth of your existence, there is no going back.
I have to try.

you are doing the impossible

I hope you find whatever you're looking for in life. I take break's from posting from time to time but have alway's came back. And yeah, the Blackpill is truth. That's why you think about it so much, it's not just some meme or joke. It's burnt into my mind, You might be able to convince your self that it's not real but all that'll do is lead to issue's latter on in life. But still, goodluck.;)

you'll have to do your very best to escape this place good luck