Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Farewell, I'm leaving this forum (perhaps definitively)

D

Doomer Guy

Deleted my account because this site is so dumb...
-
This forum felt like home at first, it was a great place to vent about my loneliness and discuss with like-mined people...

But I got tired of it.
It feels like the same shit is beginning to get repeated over and over again, there's more and more water or low-IQ/low-effort posts, too much negativity and drama keeps arising due to mean people, mods aren't doing anything against JBW and JBT copers, my original friends either became permabanned or inactive, less and less people seem to have the patience to read my high-effort longer threads, and staying on this forum keeps feeling more and more like an unrewarding waste of time to me overall.

Here's what's going to happen: I will go to uni/college (whatever the correct name is) next year, and I'll come back on incels.is only if I don't ascend there which is likely for many reasons (if I ascend I'll delete my account since it would obviously make me a fakecel who doesn't belong here).

In the meantime, I'll try to stay less often on the internet (not going to cut it completely or else my loneliness would be unbearable) and self-improve/looksmaxx as much as possible to maximize my chances of ascension for the next year.

I'm enough aware of the blackpill at this point, time to take more care of myself in the real world and use this knowledge to my advantage.

I don't have many friends left here so this post will most likely be an unseen drop in the ocean... Whatever. I felt like making it.

Farewell. :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

Goodbye and good luck brocel

I've just been here for a week and I get what you mean. A subforum for high effort posts only could be very good for the forum

Orangutan3

good lucky :feelsYall: hope you leave your inceldom

A subforum for high effort posts
its Inceldom Discussion already, but The Lounge mix with Inceldom Discussion because jannies want it, so...:society:

Wish you smooth sailing. Don't expect too much from this miserable existence, nor should you beat yourself up if you miss certain markers you set for yourself. Peace.

You will be back nobody ever really leaves I learned this the hard way

See you tommorow.

So you're white AND tall? fuck off and good riddance
I'm a 5'8 manlet but I feel like the JBT copers are exaggerating nonetheless.
You're very rarely incel due to only one factor.
Also, being white with black hair and dark brown eyes isn't that much of an advantage.

I agree about the JBW and JBT bullshit.

But you're not even in college yet? Man, there is still plenty of time for you. You shouldn't be here.

Good luck. College is worse than high school, but I hope you ascend.

Besides mywelf, I know about 7 people that tried to leave but eventually crawled back

See you tomorrow

Found this forum a great place for reconnaissance to plot against my numerous enemies

This forum felt like home at first, it was a great place to vent about my loneliness and discuss with like-mined people...

But I got tired of it.
It feels like the same shit is beginning to get repeated over and over again, there's more and more water or low-IQ/low-effort posts, too much negativity and drama keeps arising due to mean people, mods aren't doing anything against JBW and JBT copers, my original friends either became permabanned or inactive, less and less people seem to have the patience to read my high-effort longer threads, and staying on this forum keeps feeling more and more like an unrewarding waste of time to me overall.

Here's what's going to happen: I will go to uni/college (whatever the correct name is) next year, and I'll come back on incels.is only if I don't ascend there which is likely for many reasons (if I ascend I'll delete my account since it would obviously make me a fakecel who doesn't belong here).

In the meantime, I'll try to stay less often on the internet (not going to cut it completely or else my loneliness would be unbearable) and self-improve/looksmaxx as much as possible to maximize my chances of ascension for the next year.

I'm enough aware of the blackpill at this point, time to take more care of myself in the real world and use this knowledge to my advantage.

I don't have many friends left here so this post will most likely be an unseen drop in the ocean... Whatever. I felt like making it.

Farewell. :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:
love you dude,goodbye.