Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Far cry 5 and new Dawn is based and you should play it

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
In far cry 5 there is a based cult and you fight against them, their idea is good while their deeds aren’t that much, also evil normies use it for their own sadistic gains

It has 3 endings, one where you left in the first mission, one after all the war you don’t arrest the father and one where you arrest him and the world gets nuked, in that ending the father and you (player) gets locked up in a shelter

In Fc new Dawn we learn that fc5s main character joined the fathers cult after the nukes, and the main villains are (this is important) young thugmaxxed degenerate faggots who eat everything they find, these fags listen to nigger hiphop music all day and do thuggish shit, and the locals and the fathers cult join together to eradicate these nigger cultured faggots

It is based af because it literally tells us that nigger hip hop culture is evil and poisons everyone, these are their garbage songs

View: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLt_xUA3A5wLAm0wEit0Fg7ZT9raspK8g4

while the cult and locals listen to good old cult songs or classical songs like these

View: https://youtu.be/H7BhGwTfF7U

View: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGEulkBmJN_QkNxaE-A_DcHI86y8tTsBd

You should listen the cult songs cuz they are based and so fucking good

tldr:hiphop culture encouraged arrogance and thugmaxxing , ruined the world

Far cry new dawn is shit, the 5 is enjoyable, but isn't near as good as the 4 and the 3

Why does the first video's thumbnail look like Good Springs from New Vegas.

I fail to see how any of this is related to inceldom but cool anyway I was gonna buy that game eventually.

Lounge thread.
I've only played farcry vengence which was pretty old and the graphics were worse than mobile games I wasn't really that into it and don't know the story or any of that. I doubt I have the right consol for this anyway.

Looks like SJW left-wing modernized zoomer brainwash garbage.

Far cry new dawn is shit, the 5 is enjoyable, but isn't near as good as the 4 and the 3
No it’s my favorite, how tf is it bad? 3-4 are overrated
Looks like SJW left-wing modernized zoomer brainwash garbage.
That’s what I thought but it really isn’t and is based
Hiphop culture caused inceldom thats Why
I fail to see how any of this is related to inceldom but cool anyway I was gonna buy that game eventually.

No it’s my favorite, how tf is it bad? 3-4 are overrated

That’s what I thought but it really isn’t and is based
4 is my favorite, how are they overrated? Both have the best vilians, best maps and best activities.

What is your favorite? New dawn or 5? I can understand you having 5 as a favorite, but new dawn doesn't make much sense tbh

4 is my favorite, how are they overrated? Both have the best vilians, best maps and best activities.

What is your favorite? New dawn or 5? I can understand you having 5 as a favorite, but new dawn doesn't make much sense tbh
It’s much more based than 5 ,3 only had vaas, pagan min was dumb like the others, the cult however is the best, my fave is new Dawn
t new dawn doesn't make much sense tbh
Did you read my post? It’s a metaphor for this degenerate era in a way

It’s much more based than 5 ,3 only had vaas, pagan min was dumb like the others, the cult however is the best, my fave is new Dawn

Did you read my post? It’s a metaphor for this degenerate era in a way
What about primal?

I said it doesn't make sense to have this far cry as your favorite, because it doesn't overcome other far cry's in any aspect

What about primal?

I said it doesn't make sense to have this far cry as your favorite, because it doesn't overcome other far cry's in any aspect
It’s just good Stone Age game
What about primal?

It does in every aspect imo, what is so good about 3 or 4

farcry 5 is a good game im hyped for 6

In far cry 5 there is a based cult and you fight against them, their idea is good while their deeds aren’t that much, also evil normies use it for their own sadistic gains

It has 3 endings, one where you left in the first mission, one after all the war you don’t arrest the father and one where you arrest him and the world gets nuked, in that ending the father and you (player) gets locked up in a shelter

In Fc new Dawn we learn that fc5s main character joined the fathers cult after the nukes, and the main villains are (this is important) young thugmaxxed degenerate faggots who eat everything they find, these fags listen to nigger hiphop music all day and do thuggish shit, and the locals and the fathers cult join together to eradicate these nigger cultured faggots

It is based af because it literally tells us that nigger hip hop culture is evil and poisons everyone, these are their garbage songs

View: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLt_xUA3A5wLAm0wEit0Fg7ZT9raspK8g4

while the cult and locals listen to good old cult songs or classical songs like these

View: https://youtu.be/H7BhGwTfF7U

View: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGEulkBmJN_QkNxaE-A_DcHI86y8tTsBd

You should listen the cult songs cuz they are based and so fucking good

tldr:hiphop culture encouraged arrogance and thugmaxxing , ruined the world

based as fuck. was good game, cult was woke
farcry 5 is a good game im hyped for 6
ye 6 hopefully lives to the hype. epic trailer

Last edited:
Is it available for wii u?

Fary Cry games look like they have good narratives, but I just can't get into narrative heavy games that are FPS. The gameplay constantly looks like it's on rails. TPS would be better

I fail to see how any of this is related to inceldom

Is it available for wii u?
No lol
Fary Cry games look like they have good narratives, but I just can't get into narrative heavy games that are FPS. The gameplay constantly looks like it's on rails. TPS would be better
They are the best imo, you should play the black ops series and fc5-new Dawn , black ops is better but fc 5 and nd has a great message and really good story
ye apparently you play as foid unideal. the villain looks solid tho
Yeah, I’m starting to hate the “resistance against the evil warlord “ shit boring, they should make us join the supposed villains

Last edited:
ye apparently you play as foid unideal. the villain looks solid tho
You can choose male or female as your main character at the beginning. The route of new Assassin's Creed games, give choice to players about the gender of character and all that shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back