Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fapping is the only thing that makes me less sad

Uglyman

Uglyman

Born to rot
-
Every time I go out, I see all these nice looking girls and I get extremely frustrated and depressed. Even though I know that they only date chads, I still feel sad about it.

Then I go home, and jerk off to foreign women in order to forget about the femoids from my country. It's a good cope because you hook your brain up to chicks you will never meet and who are so racially different that you could consider them different species.

I always got very suicidal when I was NoFap but now that I jerk off every time after going outside, I instantly feel better. NoFap is cope and you are only hurting yourself even more by denying your only form of sexual release. Sub 8 men are destined to fap, that's the closest you will ever get to sex if you are not chad.

NoFap isn't cope, NoFap is fraud

Fap all you want man. Nofap is largely a rediculous cult full of low IQ 20 year old guys who think it'd give them magical powers.

dont know how old you are but im mid 30's and jackin off is almost a waste of time. tired of looking at videos or pictures it is torture.

Fapping is not simply about sex for me but about escapism and daydreaming about a different life. I often don't even fap but just escape into sexualized daydreams.

We are lucky our arms can reach our dick.

Fapping is not simply about sex for me but about escapism and daydreaming about a different life. I often don't even fap but just escape into sexualized daydreams.

Our male brains seem to be hardwired to need that female touch and one to one concentration

NoFap isn't cope, NoFap is fraud

NoFap is fraud.
Biochemically faps are supplying what we need for clear/balanced cognitive function in this society.
You wanna be a monk? Fine, but go do it in the forest where sex isn't everywhere.

Just don't overdo it or you'll fuck yourself over; fatigue, motivation etc etc

I get you bro