Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fapping=Hair loss

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
Fapping causes hair loss, especially if you do it excessively, like 2-3 a day.

should be bald then

Ded srs, then why am I not bald yet..

I didn’t knew that

100%, I've lost a lot of hair recently and coincidentally I've been fapping a lot, but when I don't fap, the hair loss isn't that much.

100%, I've lost a lot of hair recently and coincidentally I've been fapping a lot, but when I don't fap, the hair loss isn't that much.
Same. I used to have widows peaks almost straight up but I have stopped with any kind of msturbation for almost 2 years and my hair is back.

sounds like cope. link?

Genetics=hair loss

not a chad = hair loss

Fapping causes hair loss, especially if you do it excessively, like 2-3 a day.
Many people on youtube also say so. It could be somehow related to the balance of zinc. if you fap you lose it but it's necessary for your hair.
Happy Hanukah.

How is fapping any different from having sex?
All chads would be bald by that logic
full

Idk if that is true tbh but it could be

full
A woman is involved in sex.:feelsthink: But we’ll most likely never experience that because we are too ugly and considered unacceptable by society.

Absolutely. Cumbrains suffer hair loss inevitably

Hair loss is caused by your hair follicles' sensitivity to HGH not fapping
LOL at this cope

@Saudade your opinion on that matter?

sounds like cope. link?
Cope=having own thoughts. lol

Broscience.
Maybe
Many people on youtube also say so. It could be somehow related to the balance of zinc. if you fap you lose it but it's necessary for your hair.
Happy Hanukah.
Oy Vey, like anuda....
Not sure
full
Good question but I only know fapping but even that I forgot about mostly.
Would you consider that excessive?
In my better days that was "moderate"
Hair loss is caused by your hair follicles' sensitivity to HGH not fapping
LOL at this cope
Cope, a term that degenerated on this forum.

Cope tbh makes no sense

Masturbation apparently sends a burst of DHT into your bloodstream, DHT is responsible for baldness for those that are sensitive to it. That's what I have heard and idk what to believe it's probably bull.

some what on point. if ur prone to balding and Fap alot. the Norwood rapist is gonna come

Don't you mean the other way around? Not fapping means more testosterone means more DHT means baldness. Just look at all the high T looking men, they are all bald(ing).

Don't you mean the other way around? Not fapping means more testosterone means more DHT means baldness. Just look at all the high T looking men, they are all bald(ing).
The amount of testosterone in the body is pretty much unchanged by masturbation. Even as a fap god the amount of T you shoot out with every rope is insignificant. Sadly balding can't be cured by nofap or excessive fapping. Would be way too easy to get rid of this curse.

The amount of testosterone in the body is pretty much unchanged by masturbation. Even as a fap god the amount of T you shoot out with every rope is insignificant. Sadly balding can't be cured by nofap or excessive fapping. Would be way too easy to get rid of this curse.
So whether you release or not does not matter in the end? I thought T levels changed after ejaculation. I remember some dude taking a blood test and he claimed his T levels were somewhat lower because he masturbated before.

I fap 3 or 4 times a day. But i try to do it once or twice these days.

So whether you release or not does not matter in the end? I thought T levels changed after ejaculation. I remember some dude taking a blood test and he claimed his T levels were somewhat lower because he masturbated before.
I don't have any evidence on hand now and I'm not gonna search since I don't really care (my hair is gone for 1/3 anyway now) but I saw a video of a bodybuilder who did blood tests aswell and it did not change significantly, his T even rose up since the last test. So I guess fapping has no real influence.

Major cope, I started norwooding at 16 and I didn't fap more than anyone else did. Meanwhile, my friend who literally only had pubic wisps left on the top of his head at FUCKING 14 and was norwooding at FUCKING 12 and 13 barely fapped at all. It's not fapping, it's some advanced aging poison the WASP elite are putting in the bodies of incels to make them even uglier.

it's because of testosterone and genes not cuse to fap all day

this conflicting opinions here are making me stressed

No, that's just a myth to get people to stop masturbating. Several sources back this:

this conflicting opinions here are making me stressed
This forum is full of teenagers, mild-moderate autistics, and basic run-of-the-mill brainlets. Not all opinions have equal value.