Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Fap or coom?

Fap or coom?

• Total voters
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Fap or coom?
coomer.jpg

Oh my,my boobs are so big

You can fap without coom but you can't coome without fap

I get to scream while I'm cooming

never even heard of coom until i joined this forum ngl

I wish I could coom, but because of my pills Im unable to ejaculate, too sad for me

I prefer to say coom tbh it sounds funny

Purge this dogshit tier coomer thread @mods

I wish I could coom, but because of my pills Im unable to ejaculate, too sad for me
Whenever I see a post by you, I think of you as a cute petite girl due to your Avi. To top it off your username also makes the cute girl introvert.

Sorry I have autism

Whenever I see a post by you, I think of you as a cute petite girl due to your Avi. To top it off your username also makes the cute girl introvert.

Sorry I have autism

Sertalin Orion, Venlafaxin
I take only essitalopram, from different Pharma manifacturers, of course. But it doesn't have that much detrimental effect on my sexual performance.

I could cum even when I was on sertraline. but I switched to essitalopram because of other side effects.

"Coom" is for whippersnappers.

Dont see how thats remotely a chad comment, if you have any understanding of what sex is then its kind of a given, low effort if im honest

fapping with an auto blow machine > hands. They have an edge option etc

fap since its older

Fapping is ingrained in my head, it's also an onomatopoeia. Coom just makes me picture that ugly face, which is a boner killer.