Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fantasymaxxing: I wish I had a "Tyler Durden" myself.

Jealous Freak

Jealous Freak

The outcast of society
★★★
It’s like wishing to be some low inhib who doesn’t care about the rules but still manages to get what they want. Yet, you can’t do that yourself because of all the bullshit you’ve endured, to the point where even the thought of doing something that seems “off” makes you tremble, revealing how weak and pathetic you feel.
Here’s my theory: we all have that darkness inside us, no matter how good or innocent we appear. It feels as though some divine force has installed limiters within us that we can't break through. It’s similar to a character in a game starting at level 0, but if you had cheats, you could skyrocket to level 100 much faster.
Now, imagine if you could tap into that darker side of yourself, but through the guise of another character, like a powerful guardian angel who acts on your behalf.
4o mini
That’s exactly what I need right now in my fucking useless life. I feel so fucking worthless that I can’t escape this shitty situation I’m stuck in.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9d3-8dmnUk

Attachment upload will be disabled as we migrate our attachments to a new server. Please use Imgur or another external image site until this is completed.

54934.jpg