Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Fantasy] Where I Would Take An Azn Waifu On A Date

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Not on the first date, but I would take her to a shooting range.

I heard the first thing Japanese tourists do when they come to the USA is go to shooting ranges because of how hard guns are to get ahold of in their country.

This is like the opposite of what an azn girl would ever do, so it would be something she would never forget.

I can imagine getting behind her and helping her straighten out her pistol, and wowing her with my marksmanship skills even though I never shot a gun in my life but played some rainbow six siege.

It would be a long drive back and forth because I live in a city where guns are outlawed and we'd talk. It would be really cozy. Meanwhile the whole way back and fourth I'd be thinking how lucky I am

Then once we had an established relationship I'd have her cook azn food I never ate before in my life at her place and then I'd screw her and maybe say something cheesy like she tastes as good as her food.

We all want love .
We all won't get loved .
Except the larpers I guess

take that ho Don Won noodle then smash in the back of my busted ass 92

26EF84D7 200C 44D6 8822 50D7BD49711D

you can still take your 2d crush on a date

that's what cardboard cutouts are for