Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Fantasy] Where I Would Take An Azn Waifu On A Date Part II

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Just came to mind. Asians love "posh" sports like tennis so I would take her to a tennis court.

Asians also love dressing up in full try hard gear so she would be wearing a synthetic tennis outfit, tennis shoes, visor, etc...

Meanwhile I'd wear a simple cotton t shirt and cotton shorts or maybe even jeans with running shoes that give absolutely no sideways support.

Yet I would absolutely crush her in tennis from my superior hand eye coordination from years of LDARing with video games.

We'd play for hours and the sweat would be literally pouring off me and my clothes will be drenched.

Then she'd tell me I really should wear sports clothes so my clothes don't get soaked with sweat.

Then I'll tell her I prefer the way cotton feels but meanwhile I just like being visibly covered in sweat and my clothes being wet as I feel it makes me badass.

Then when we were done and driving back she'd smell the pheromes from my sweat and get incredibly horny wanting wild sex.

Then I'd screw her without showering and my musk will fill the room but this will just drive her even more wild and she'd suck my sweaty dick.

Then after the sex and showing (not showering with her; always that that kind of stuff was lame) she'd tell me how amazing the way played was and I should take it seriously.

Then she would introduce me to her asian try hard friends both men and women who I'll crush one after the other at tennis.

Eventually I'd join a tennis league and make it my main hobby and if we get married tennis is something we'd always do together.

Even I want to fuck a good looking Asian foid. They are so appealing sexually and more feminine than any other race, wouldn't want to marry and have children, but definitely would date, I like the idea of a tennis date, very upperclass.

i would take an asian to my brap champer and show her how i pilot a brapital class battlebrapper