Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fantasy vs reality

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Here nice fantasy (created with waifu maker):

And here something visually similar in reality:

Just put that kūrva in forced prostitution and lets fuck her, thats all use could be extracted from creature like this

Chokers are to let you know how far Tyrones dick has gone down their throat

I once was a faggot and a small portion of my hair dyed blue, I immedietly regretted it and was mad that I was not stopped by another person. I was mostly just encouraged. It taught me that being "special and unique" just brings embarresment, regret, and anger. That it's better to be a part of a larger goal in life than being a special little person with attention on them acting like a fool their whole life and bitching and complaining. Sadly foids and cucks aren't able to come to those conclusions, and think that they are actually special and that the looks and attention they get are good.

Her makeup (or is that her natural skin tone???) makes her look like a corpse.

Her looksmatch hung himself in the garage.

How do you expect to find the fantasy in real life though?

I want to fuck a bitch who is as pale as this, its one of those things on my list

I've also always wanted to fuck a white chick, like pale as fuck white, so white hitler will roll in his grave upon each thrust into her cunt, I don't even want to see anything remotely looking like a tan, full on zombie pale bitch with some distinct hair and eye colour, I'd pay $200 for an hour with that.

Oh god I can sense the Daddy Issues from here. I bet she looks like a pig without that makeup on.

Honestly it's not that I find her less attractive, but for me 2D>3D is unironically referring to personality.

Oh god I can sense the Daddy Issues from here. I bet she looks like a pig without that makeup on.
She already does with makeup on tbh.

Here nice fantasy (created with waifu maker):

View attachment 123118

And here something visually similar in reality:

Just put that kūrva in forced prostitution and lets fuck her, thats all use could be extracted from creature like this

What a waste.
I wish she could be my gf.

@Napoleon de Geso This is scary, man! I'll have nightmares now...