Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fantasizing is a nasty cope

AutistCell

AutistCell

Bingo Bongo I'm a Mongo
Imagining what its like to be tall chad with a battleship dong is a surefire way to make you feel so much worse every time you think about yourself

When ER was fantasizing about having a gf at his beach house he was making his life worse by the second

I fantasize about fucking your mom oh wait it's not a fantasy

Try telling that to my tulpa gf

I daydream a lot

It acts as good cope and painful at the same time for me.

I got nothing going on in my life. I woke up and just stayed in bed fantasizing about fucking my wife and daughter. The day to day operations in life. Working. Coming home to hugs and kisses. Preparing meals in surprise for them. Picnics. Meeting their friends. Growing old with my own family. Shit like that.

Then I really had to pee and it brought me back to reality in a split second. Looked around my darkened apartment. Took a piss on the cold tile floor. Went to wash my hands. Saw my reflection in the mirror. I'm this old now? I'm this ugly now? Shouldn't there be a bar that I can't get any uglier after a certain age? Where did all my hair go? Just a few thoughts in my head.

I then slowly walked back into bed and haven't moved since. Been lurking here the past few hours. No shower. No shave. No work. No games. No TV. No friends. No bitch. Nothing. Just me. All alone on a cold mattress on a Sunday while I hear laughter coming from outside. So many people enjoying themselves. Enjoying company even though it is a lockdown. I want them all to be hurt badly.

Imagining what its like to be tall chad with a battleship dong is a surefire way to make you feel so much worse every time you think about yourself

When ER was fantasizing about having a gf at his beach house he was making his life worse by the second
Extremely high IQ thread tbh I notice I never fantasize anymore. If I even try to imagine what my life if I had friends and a gf I want to rope.