Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Fantasizing about my Oneitis

copiumdealer

copiumdealer

Banned
-
Roughly 3 years ago when I was extremely blue pilled (the definition of a Soyboy Cuck), I used to fantasize a lot about my oneitis.
Me cuddling her / caring for her / buying her roses and chocolates etc.
i eventually quit fantasizing about her, cause my old classmate showed me a video of her and a Chad Lite:
She got pounded in the Pussy Doggystyle, he creampied her and afterwards she sucked off his dick.
genetics > personality
And you see examples of that on a daily basis.
Even Richard Ramirez AKA “the night stalker” convicted serial Killer, had female fans.
Why? Cause he was good looking.
•Hunter Eyes
•Low Trust / Dark Triad Face
•6’2 Tall
•Perfect Masculine facial bone structure

:foidSoy:NO! My Boyfriend must be Caring and Loving!!!!:foidSoy:
Shut your mouth, you stupid Cum Dumpster, we know it’s not true,
Cause action speaks louder than words

Show video or we wont believe you :society:

She got pounded in the Pussy Doggystyle, he creampied her and afterwards she sucked off his dick.
Incomprehensibly Brutal, how do you still fantasize about her after that?
if that was me i would have carried on as if that bitch doesn't even exist

fantasize about ripping her spine out, and cut her pregnant belly open and hang the fetus from the neck with the umbilical cord

fantasize about ripping her spine out, and cut her pregnant belly open and hang the fetus from the neck with the umbilical cord
She’s not pregnant from
Absolutely brutal. Imagine fantasizing about your oneitis, being kind and caring to her the way it was supposed to be, and then finding out about how she gets used like this. What's worse is that she even liked it in the first place, otherwise, she would not have chosen him. I bet roses and chocolates were not what she was interested in. :foidSoy:Letting herself be recorded is just the cherry on the cake. Good blackpilling material, though. :blackpill: Absolutely traumatizing.
one thing I’ve noticed, is that since birth we as men are “brainwashed” to love and care for women.
My grandfathers generation had women, who absolutely loved to be taken care of, acted feminine and also respected well mannered men way more, than these street players.
Nowadays, these Foids are brainwashed by mainstream media to fuck those stupid dumb motherfuckers without a job and get impregnated by them.
Stupid dumb Cum dumpsters cry afterwards cause apparently “they’ve been used”.
Your OWN fault bitch !!!!!