Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fantasized about dick all day

overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
man it was awesome. a little validation on tinder from guys, actual conversations were enough to bring me back from the dead. i actually felt wanted and there was a 50/50 contribution to the conversations. the other person wants to date you as much as you do. you know - the way it should be for all genders in the first place, right? it's completely different from the soul-crushing femoid experience. you no longer feel like a subhuman clown slave trying to appeal to some ugly fat slut princess to earn her match and reply. fuck femoids. fuck all of these primal degenerate picky babyshitters responsible for suffering of so many people and fuck nature for forcing us to compete for them.

thought about my matches far away today. just imagining us cuddling together, spooning, touching ourselves eventually leading to sex and kissing is just really comforting pure  lifefuel. you can be as beta virgin with your emotions as you want to be with him and it would actually be seen as a positive thing for him, unlike for femorrhoids who would see you as a weak pathetic loser if you're not at least 2psl points above her other potential partners as your relationship is based on her cold calculations and chad nitpicking, not actual love or desire. only men can really love someone else so you get an actual real experience, not some femshit parasite "loving" you just for your money, status or looks.

like - holy shit was it really so hard? it made me hate femshits even more than i already did. they are hoarding all this love and affection just for fucking CHADS. they could make so many men happy and emotionally fullfilled in life but no, they will all just fuck gigachad instead. primal whores, fuck all of these cold heartless sluts. all of them.

man they are males

Men do everything better than foids, even dating themselves KEK

Im glad you got a boost, fam. Good luck!

just go gay already bro

Why is everyone going gay on this site?

You like cawk now

Feeling conflicted about this post

On the one hand it gives me hope

But on the other, gaaaayy

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:

Desperate times call for desperate measures ?

normiesgunnurm said:
just go gay already bro

Gotta fuck something?  What's the difference between trying to throw dick into a land whale you aren't attracted to or actually doing it to a gay guy you aren't attracted to?  At least the guy will be straight with you.

..Ba dum tss.

mental said:
Feeling conflicted about this post

On the one hand it gives me hope

But on the other, gaaaayy

Desperate times call for desperate measures ?

I mean i'm desperate to, but there is no way I could "Go Gay" i'm straight as an arrow and don't find men sexually appealing

zvo53.jpg

I mean i'm desperate to, but there is no way I could "Go Gay" i'm straight as an arrow and don't find men sexually appealing

look up twinks, they're the best

overlystinkypants said:
look up twinks, they're the best

Dude....I know what twinks are and they are even worse. Feminine dudes are not my thing. Actually they disgust me.

This some faggy time shit,but if you're that desperate than fuck it.

Every twink I've ever known was just as bad as women with their superficial bullshit. They just have a slimmer pool of normies (and even fewer chads) to draw from.

Most of the male population are repressed bisexuals

mental said:
Every twink I've ever known was just as bad as women with their superficial bullshit. They just have a slimmer pool of normies (and even fewer chads) to draw from.

Probably because of estrogen

Seriously though, I had this same conversation yesterday with like 5 people saying the same shit

Legit. Don't be shy to feel this way this should be how men treat each other instead of compete and dying for a woman who actually barely gives a fuck about most of us.

Homosexuality is an abomination.

overlystinkypants said:
man it was awesome. a little validation on tinder from guys, actual conversations were enough to bring me back from the dead. i actually felt wanted and there was a 50/50 contribution to the conversations. the other person wants to date you as much as you do. you know - the way it should be for all genders in the first place, right? it's completely different from the soul-crushing femoid experience. you no longer feel like a subhuman clown slave trying to appeal to some ugly fat slut princess to earn her match and reply. fuck femoids. fuck all of these primal degenerate picky babyshitters responsible for suffering of so many people and fuck nature for forcing us to compete for them.

thought about my matches far away today. just imagining us cuddling together, spooning, touching ourselves eventually leading to sex and kissing is just really comforting pure  lifefuel. you can be as beta virgin with your emotions as you want to be with him and it would actually be seen as a positive thing for him, unlike for femorrhoids who would see you as a weak pathetic loser if you're not at least 2psl points above her other potential partners as your relationship is based on her cold calculations and chad nitpicking, not actual love or desire. only men can really love someone else so you get an actual real experience, not some femshit parasite "loving" you just for your money, status or looks.

like - holy shit was it really so hard? it made me hate femshits even more than i already did. they are hoarding all this love and affection just for fucking CHADS. they could make so many men happy and emotionally fullfilled in life but no, they will all just fuck gigachad instead. primal whores, fuck all of these cold heartless sluts. all of them.

Happy for you dude. Wish I was gay then things would have been easier.

kussan said:
Happy for you dude. Wish I was gay then things would have been easier.

Just fuck some girly looking twink, maybe you'll get used to it kek.

I know this feel. I installed GRINDR and got more validation from guys in the first 7 minutes than I ever got on POF, Tinder, OKC put together.

Don't let your dreams be dreams

Will never let you fullfilled if is not in your nature, no solution to make it sweet, no bars, no comfort in male presence, won´t would not make you feel bad, it will hurt; you get positive attention from males, you can enjoy the worship, bit of appreciation, "thank you, feels good some appreciation" but is a mechanism to deal, Male company is pukkest-esque,
would not make you feel any better; at the end you laid back, gay-ed are desperate homo-latent-esque men, they want anything even other greasy gayed men like them, which is vomit-inducing.​

JFL at users who joined in 2017
@ilieknothing @universallyabhorred

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
probably true though. Straight foids are definitely less likely to complement men except for the 1%

Least ludicrously user in 2017

men are adaptive , foids are the real piece of shits.

Money and Status are copes. Today even betabux doesn't work, and rightfully so, on some level I am thankful, today incel in denial normies can't brag about their wives who never have sex with them.

Is everyone going though a gay phase???

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Will the site now be called Gaycels