Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Fantasies about unkikening of Palestine

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Do you like to fantasize about bringing israel down? I like to fantasize about cultured creatures who come to this world thorugh portal, and one thing what they like to do here , is to deal with israel. Another my favorite fantasy that I am elf girl (lesb), from warlike and high tech culture, who came to this world for hunting humanimals (something similar to yautja, but with scholl shooter vibes, because she is my next life and came here not just kill people, what her folk likes to do, but also make revenge on this shitty world), and again israel is good place for that

do not go ER on kikes

Nazion

Thanks for the extra chromosome I just got after reading this.

Based napoleon

Destroy all Jews (in a parallel world)

Another my favorite fantasy that I am elf girl (lesb), from warlike and high tech culture, who came to this world for hunting humanimals
Biggest brain on the forum and man of culture maxxed

I don't care about what is happening 4000 km away from me

It is my dream to at least see Israel defeated in my lifetime

Do you like to fantasize about bringing israel down? I like to fantasize about cultured creatures who come to this world thorugh portal, and one thing what they like to do here , is to deal with israel. Another my favorite fantasy that I am elf girl (lesb), from warlike and high tech culture, who came to this world for hunting humanimals (something similar to yautja, but with scholl shooter vibes, because she is my next life and came here not just kill people, what her folk likes to do, but also make revenge on this shitty world), and again israel is good place for that

do not go ER on kikes

View attachment 186539
:feelswhere::feelsseriously:

What do I get? Do I get a prime trad virgin Arab foid with a high iq, high level of fitness, and impeccable hygiene?

Politics are nuclear cope, you life would still suck if some country got nuked.