Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fantasies about exhibitionist sex with lolis

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In reality thats be too hard, even if legal, as reguires so low inhib. But is no problem in fantasies, to fuck lolis in public places, for others to see. Imaginary lolis, lolis I saw in reality, or internets

This scene also was featured, and it would be exceptionaly good. To bang american loli on american stage from behind while she singing, for all a americans to see, and for all world, how russian man of culture fucking american loli. Total dominance

Reminds me of a loli art series. It was something of a hypothetical world where sex was just free and openly accepted. Anybody could have sex with anybody else and it was no big deal.

I remember this one vivid drawing of a nice park area. Plenty of people flying kites. People walking their dogs. Some people eating. Then you see a man with a loli on his dick and he is fucking her in broad daylight. Nobody cares to watch because this is normal behavior and has been accepted by society. In another part of the picture you see a woman blowing a shota. He is holding up a balloon. Then you see a mother telling her young daughter to smile at the "nice man" for giving her a facial. This is all ordinary and nothing out of the norm.

God what a world that would be to live in.

I have three of them.

I don’t mind lolis but don’t do this to real kids please.

Let me guess: IT featured

That's a good way to get the buzzer from Simon.