Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Famous Youtuber Chad gets ghosted by roasties on IG

"Just be White Bro"

Not going to watch a 10 minute video of a chad YouTuber who'll get further than me with "women" simply by existing. You'd have to be a cucked masochist and just love spanking your incel cock to people infinitely better than you monetizing their minuscule "failures" in the world of dating and sex.

Reminder that this guy is a MANLET,

JFL ITS ALL ABOUT HEIGHT

how the fuck is this lifefuel, if a chad lite cant make it, we have 0 chance

At least he's getting matches.

-Bug eyes

-0 Angularity

-Chad

Chad,

Ppl are literally brainless on this forum.

This is chad. Get this through your head.
78D27ABE BE89 4385 8D60 C96F8CB45D85

80330214 C1E9 433F 8DB5 0851365EFA2B

A25E2CFE 5F6F 457D B2C9 4FC5A5D97A9B
077538E7 946D 420D 9708 8901BEF6C4D4

Ffs tired of low iq cels calling every white guy a chad.

Last edited:
If he's not Chad, explain this:

LAHWF is a hugely critical of fake pranks etc.

Why does this fake nerd foid not wanna let him go?

He's Chad.

hes just tall and white

hes a recessed receding potato face the only decent thing about him is his eye area if that.

JFL at the tardcels in this thread trying to figure out if that faggot is a Chad or not. Its fucking over.

"Chad."

wow... you guys suck at rating males. That guy is FAR from Chad.

Hes not ugly hes above average what do you expect?

That he has it hard or what?

Hes not ugly since that woen are friendly to him and may take his cock.

Just dont be ugly Im screaming it since months

This sub 8 ullshit needs to end

"Chad" Get it through your head LARPER this is not a chad no matter how hard you cope. This at best 7/10 CHADLITE.

Not going to watch a 10 minute video of a chad YouTuber who'll get further than me with "women" simply by existing. You'd have to be a cucked masochist and just love spanking your incel cock to people infinitely better than you monetizing their minuscule "failures" in the world of dating and sex.

if hes a chad,im 6/10

Man I don't care if chad gets ghosted. Only femails suffering are LifeFuel to me.

Chad,

Ppl are literally brainless on this forum.

This is chad. Get this through your head.
View attachment 25167
View attachment 25168
View attachment 25170View attachment 25171
Ffs tired of low iq cels calling every white guy a chad.
"Chad."

wow... you guys suck at rating males. That guy is FAR from Chad.

finally

You honestly seem almost as far off the mark as OP. WAY TOO FEMININE. If you wanna go with a pretty boy example, show Brad Pitt or James Marsden in their prime.

nah only too feminine is bottom left. jfl, i knew you would come in here and ask for gorillas. are you closet homo?

finally

nah only too feminine is bottom left. jfl, i knew you would come in here and ask for gorillas. are you closet homo?

I’m a homo because I ask guys to stop posting literal homos as Chads? (Top guy Reddit posted is a confirmed gay)

Who is this no namer? Also he is pretty normie tier in terms of Looks so I'm not surprised.

Who is this no namer? Also he is pretty normie tier in terms of Looks so I'm not surprised.
>no namer

he has 2 million subs on yt and a verified insta profile. hardly a no namer

>no namer

he has 2 million subs on yt and a verified insta profile. hardly a no namer
Every other faggot has 2 mil subs on YouTube these days. Unless he has Leo DiCaprio status he is a nonamer.

You honestly seem almost as far off the mark as OP. WAY TOO FEMININE. If you wanna go with a pretty boy example, show Brad Pitt or James Marsden in their prime.
They arent feminine. They are ideal. Pretty boy but strong bones, the type that prime girls go crazy over all the time. Post wallers seem to care more about masculinity

Last edited:
They arent feminine. They are ideal. Pretty boy but strong bones, the type that prime girls go crazy over all the time. Post wallers seem to care more about masculinity

The first two have decent bone structure but gayface. The last two look WAY too feminine. I feel like people are seeing guys with feminine features and thinking “that’s a pretty boy!” when they’re missing that pretty boys have masculine jaws, skulls, etc. Post-wallers tend to produce more testosterone than estrogen so I’d expect them to go for this guy over a Pat Tillman or Jay Gould (Duke Lacrosse Chad). That plus being burned by masculine guys from 13-30.

The first two have decent bone structure but gayface. The last two look WAY too feminine. I feel like people are seeing guys with feminine features and thinking “that’s a pretty boy!” when they’re missing that pretty boys have masculine jaws, skulls, etc. Post-wallers tend to produce more testosterone than estrogen so I’d expect them to go for this guy over a Pat Tillman or Jay Gould (Duke Lacrosse Chad). That plus being burned by masculine guys from 13-30.

Tbh, you're right about the gay face and the feminine shit. Most people post way too many feminine guys as examples and I agreed but I don't think that disqualifies them as Chad because they are still attractive to women.

Is Chico not a pretty boy?

THIS is a Chad?
A third of this forum mogs him to the ground, and he speaks like a fucking aspie.