Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL famous unattractive people especially rappers are betabuxxers

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Captain
★★
rappers more often than not are retarded as fuck i think we all know that
and when they become moneymaxxed they become even more delusional and suddenly think their the shit with women and think theyre gods
when 99 percent of the time theyre just being used
this guy is not a rapper but a comedian i guess and he gets with some industry thot and surprise surprise shes a gold digging whore using him for money since hes on the top of his game right now and since hes an oofy doofy he was easy prey to her
bag secured :foidSoy:

i posted this because ive seen so many clips of rappers artists and comedians talking about how much they spend on a woman jfl
that is nothing to brag about youre just a betabuxx
your talent with words or being funny doesnt matter you are still not shit to women
you are being used until she can find someone richer and more attractive than you
"shes high maintenance" no shes only high maintenance to guys like YOU

so it doesnt matter how famous or rich you are a woman came into your life when you became rich and you think youre in the clear? you think you made it? nope
all it takes is one woman to bring you back down to reality
all that thugmaxxing moneymaxxing just for you to go out like this?

women are opportunistic parasites
if this isnt proof idk what is

Last edited:
Social status also matter with the money. Women’s social status increases with her husbands, but the opposite does not happen for men.