Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Famous philosopher explains what autism is

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★

What's his channel?

Nah he doesn't know what he's talking about. I mean, neither do I, really, and some of the things he says might have some basis in reality to them, but to just take one claim he makes: There is an obvious connection between autism and intellectual disabilities (and there might be some connection to exceptional intellectual capabilities as well). Shit is complicated and I would be highly distrustful of anyone not working in the field when he offers some perspective that can fit into two or three sentences and which caters to things you might want to believe a priori ("autists better in almost every way", "not actually connected to being mentally retarded").

IQ Distribution from Autism Spectrum Disorder and IQ  A Complex Interplay
IQ Subtest Difficulties For Autists
Autism  Intelligence Is Autism Associated with Genius   wwwappliedbehavioranalysiseduorg
Autism Are Smart Autists Underdiagnosed Specturm Article

I'm more interested in a female mammary glands.

He is correct as I am the primordials of old and know a lot about chaos. I know normies weaknessess and I will continue to triumph and slash people's cares.