Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Famous incel Theodore Kaczynski dead at 81

tried to kill the industrial clown world and the feds got him and killed him, rest in peace Ted :cryfeels:

NOOOO WHAT THE FUCK

One of the greatest incels to ever do it.

RIP

A hero died (was murdered) today. Big respect!

He was right the industrial revolution and technology have been a disaster for the human race, and it's one of the big reasons why Inceldom is as big as it is nowadays.

This is the worst of the worst

One of the greatest and highest IQ Slavcels ever. May Perun welcome him with a horn of mead and a table filled with meat.

tried to kill the industrial clown world and the feds got him and killed him, rest in peace Ted :cryfeels:
A hero died (was murdered) today. Big respect!

He was right the industrial revolution and technology have been a disaster for the human race, and it's one of the big reasons why Inceldom is as big as it is nowadays.
This is the worst of the worst

I support economic growth.

Such a genuinely fascinating man. I feel sad about such an incredible mind being locked up all those years. Could have been kept in a nicer mental hospital where his ideas could have been discussed and he could have been helped.

World has lost another great man...

One of the smartest and bravest men to ever live. He deeply cared about the well-being of the human race and was put away for ever for this by the Elites. RIP
Perhaps the Kaczynski Show could have been a possibility.
Hit me right in the feels.

Wth, aren't people desensitized to tragic events yet?

at one point he wanted to become a woman

MKULTRA got him

One of the greatest and highest IQ Slavcels ever. May Perun welcome him with a horn of mead and a table filled with meat.
He was a good man.
World has lost another great man...
One of the smartest and bravest men to ever live. He deeply cared about the well-being of the human race and was put away for ever for this by the Elites. RIP

Hit me right in the feels.
RIP uncle Ted.

Also,
Kys GrAY nigger
Stfu nigger kys rip uncle ted
Kys faggot
Ban this motherfucker

maxresdefault.jpg

Legend.

End of an era.

I think the man looks really good. If he's ugly, you don't want to see me. If Kazycnski is an incel I don't know.
He was a mentalcel. Not an incel in terms of look.

Even in his utopia (no technology), we would all still be incels. :feelsjuice:

I think the man looks really good. If he's ugly, you don't want to see me. If Kazycnski is an incel I don't know.
He's 5'2 in his mugshot

R.I.P uncle Ted. I hope the prison life was as fine as it could get.

I'm surprised how no one out there decided to copycat to what he did

RIP uncle ted

Why is he more appreciated and accepted than, you know.. McVeigh?

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

how could you still feel loyalty to the exact set of politics that betrayed you?
what?

The powers that govern here talk about degrowth, climate, reducing consumption and living standards, trying and succeeding to ban and curtail industrial production... EU ETS alone ensures that there is a cap on (industrial) production and thus on living standards. while the world outside EU don't give a shit, the EU is the only one with that kind of greenhousegas emissions trading system. The EU is the only one serious about the climate, elections don't matter, since member states cannot do their own policy, they have to follow the EU's economic growth hating policy. I support of course leaving the EU and UN and increasing Finland's greenhouse gas emissions as much as possible since the battle is lost when the world outside the EU is not ready to do anything meaningful for the climate. we have national legislation that makes coal use illegal starting in 2029. but that does not even matter, since the EU ETS price kills coal before that. peat already died. lots of men unemployed because of that. we can't even use our forests anymore and eu sanctions banned russian wood imports and now the price of wood is too high for the industrial users.

without the green policies our industrial production, living standards would be higher and inceldom rates would be much lower. men would have more and better jobs.