Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Family twists facts to make it my fault

• Thread starter FIVETHREEBALDCEL
  • Start date
FIVETHREEBALDCEL

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

Master of Personality
★★
Apparently my chad brother and my mother believe it's my fault that i became manlet baldy. They tell me if i took good care of myself i would have grown taller, and i can regrow my hair just by taking care of it.
Jfl at my brother's engineering degree (he sounds dumber than IT), not only do they refuse to pay for my transplant but also gaslight me telling me it's my fault that my genes are shit. I plan to leave this family as soon as i find a job in this shit country. If i ever rope i will make sure that they understand that i killed my self because of the non stop torture i got from normies and more importantly from them, not that it make them feel guilty but certainly they won't be able to brag to others about how they gave me everthing and don't understand why i killed myself

your family sounds like normie scum

Mine does the same thing. I just call them stupid tbh.

your family sounds like normie scum
They are normie scum
Mine does the same thing. I just call them stupid tbh.
I told them they are trying to blame me so they can justisfy my shit life, half of which is caused by them.
Still not satisfied though
I forgot to mention that both my mother and elder brother are narcissists

Last edited:
It's unbelievable how easy some people's lives are. They can never put themselves in our shoes

They are normie scum

I told them they are trying to blame me so they can justisfy my shit life, half of which is caused by them.
Still not satisfied though
I forgot to mention that both my mother and elder brother are narcissists
narcissist the most meaningless word in the existence

Could also be the food they cooked throughout your life. Cheap ((gmo)) crap that ruins your genes and body more

We were all raised by a generation of narcissists. Mothers basically see their children as an extension of themselves. They take credit for the good things and deflect responsibility onto their children for the bad things...

ur family is brainwashed, evacuate immediately

My dad blames me for everything too. I’m used to it at this point.

He created me so really it’s his fault tbh.

Being 5'3 and bald... Sends chills down my spine

My dad tells me the secret to not going bald (he’s only NW2 at 55) is vitamins! There it is folks. Just take a multi a day and your life won’t be over! He cured baldness, he’s about to go accept his Nobel prize and collect 10 billion dollars

They constantly twist facts on me. It's appalling. They even lie to each other about things I do.

You didn't take enough showers so you stayed short and became bald.

Normies can be hard to bear. But, seriously, killing yourself because of normies feeding your guilt complex?

No, brothER, you should claim your legit revenge against the fempire and normscum.

a family betraying their son and parents blaming their son for their own genetics is as common as dirt

i've never heard of a family NOT fucking over their incel son

One day you'd have the pleasure to unplug your mother of the life support.
Cherish that day.

Cherish that day.

i've had a couple of old boomer relatives go out that way

as your body gets weak and near death, your mind goes, and you just rage out at everyone, blame everyone, making your own kids not wanna be around you

a family betraying their son and parents blaming their son for their own genetics is as common as dirt

i've never heard of a family NOT fucking over their incel son

Lol actually is your parents fault

I'm sure you were always the good one. AKA the sucker. Your brother don't help your parents at all in general.
I would not say he treats them like dirts but you get the idea.
The problem if you're too kind with them, they would exploit you. If you let them borrow money from you, you would be the new milk cow.

It's unbelievable how easy some people's lives are. They can never put themselves in our shoes
I believe they have an evolutionary incentive to discard they the difficulties of those gentically cursed because then they would have to realize that they don't have any right to ridicule us for not living up to their expectation
Could also be the food they cooked throughout your life. Cheap ((gmo)) crap that ruins your genes and body more
Nope both my brothers are tall, NW0 and almost white, i'm 5'3, bald, brown and have shit skin despite eating the same things as them. Cursed to be alone and despised
We were all raised by a generation of narcissists. Mothers basically see their children as an extension of themselves. They take credit for the good things and deflect responsibility onto their children for the bad things...
I don't expect normies to empathize though they would virtue signal at every opportunity
Cherish that day.
Unfortunately, i'm not a sadist and i don't take pleasure in hurting others.
I'm sure you were always the good one. AKA the sucker. Your brother don't help your parents at all in general.
I would not say he treats them like dirts but you get the idea.
The problem if you're too kind with them, they would exploit you. If you let them borrow money from you, you would be the new milk cow.
I don't plan on being a wage-slave
The are incapable or realizing this
They are incapable of realizing this

Last edited:
Sorry to hear, man. That must suck.

It's high iq to just insult them back tbh.