Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Family told me to "improve yourself"

YogiBear

YogiBear

Recruit
★★★★
Just met my family after quarantine.

They told me to "improve yourself". And that i should wear shirt with sign "i´m old"
They told me that i got fat and that i should go to gym like everyone else.

They don´t give a fucking shit about me, just came here to mogg and make fun of me.
Srsly i go to gym every day for 2 hours, i eat only healthy meals, high protein food, low fat.
I do heavyweight lifting, eating protein, eggs every day, forcing my self everyday, i have job.
I have 75 kg, not overweight, ideal BMI.
What the fuck is their problem? Just leave me alone.

ugly = they assume it´s your fault and you do nothing to improve yourself
good looking = they assume you are working hard and good looking because you go to gym but in reality you never workout out single day

They behave good to me only when they need something. :reeeeee:

over for poor familial relationscels

Just met my family after quarantine.

They told me to "improve yourself". And that i should wear shirt with sign "i´m old"
They told me that i got fat and that i should go to gym like everyone else.

They don´t give a fucking shit about me, just came here to mogg and make fun of me.
Srsly i go to gym every day for 2 hours, i eat only healthy meals, high protein food, low fat.
I do heavyweight lifting, eating protein, eggs every day, forcing my self everyday, i have job.
I have 75 kg, not overweight, ideal BMI.
What the fuck is their problem? Just leave me alone.

ugly = they assume it´s your fault and you do nothing to improve yourself
good looking = they assume you are working hard and good looking because you go to gym but in reality you never workout out single day

They behave good to me only when they need something. :reeeeee:
Fuck them ngl continue to live by yourself do what ya want

My mom legit keeps telling me my face is ugly cause of my bad personality and negativity, no joke :lul:

The only real self-improvement is to get surgeries to fix a shit-tier chin and a sub 6' height.

By wearing shirt with "iˇm old" sign he was talking about my balding head
How the fuck to train my hair in gym?

I´m using finasteride and minoxidil. Guess i have to go to Turkey for hair transplant to "improve myself"

The only real self-improvement is to get surgeries to fix a shit-tier chin and a sub 6' height.

Yes, it´s sad that people care only about visible improvement and that is looks.

Yes, it´s sad that people care only about visible improvement and that is looks.
I feel very bad for turbomanlets and poorcels, they can never use LL or surgeries to fix their short height or shit-tier face. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

My mom legit keeps telling me my face is ugly cause of my bad personality and negativity, no joke :lul:
they told me i'm short because i dropped basketball after 5 years of playing (b-but if you kept going you'd have grown taller).

2020 and people are clueless about basic biology.

I feel very bad for turbomanlets and poorcels, they can never use LL or surgeries to fix their short height or shit-tier face. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
I am one of them,I want to moneymaxx badly but I dont have any capital and will not have for atleast the next 5 years or more
and I live in a shitty slavic country with 250 EU minimum wage
:feelsrope: