Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Family reminding you to hold off on having children

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Just went to visit family. My older cousin who is about 33 has two kids, one is 6 and the other is 7 months (and incredibly cute).

Anyway, he told me, "IronMike you make sure you hold off on kids, nothing but stress"

I chuckled and said "yeah I cant imagine right now" brushing it off. I wanted to say, "your oldest son is going to have sex before me"

Anyone else experience this with family? Why the fuck do they ask us this when they know of our obvious condition???

Anyone else experience this with family? Why the fuck do they ask us this when they know of our obvious condition???

On that point it is actually pure tease.
The only thing you can do is avoid such situations. As your name suggest, you have to wear an iron mask to endure such situations.

On that point it is actually pure tease.
The only thing you can do is avoid such situations. As your name suggest, you have to wear an iron mask to endure such situations.
Thinking of wearing an elephant man style burlap bag over my face when in public

I wanted to say, "your oldest son is going to have sex before me"

So that means you ARE going to have sex? GTFO my board normalfag scum.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When I became older than my parents when they had me, my grandmother told me I won.
How the fuck did I win? I'm rejected by the fucking society!

my family have stopped asking thankfully, coworkers still ask sometimes though

I have no family, so I don't have that problem.

That means he think you are capable of attracting a foid and having kids.

It is over for you when your family call you with your incels.is nickname.

Dont worry @IronMike you will find someone eventually :soy:

Just went to visit family. My older cousin who is about 33 has two kids, one is 6 and the other is 7 months (and incredibly cute).

Anyway, he told me, "IronMike you make sure you hold off on kids, nothing but stress"

I chuckled and said "yeah I cant imagine right now" brushing it off. I wanted to say, "your oldest son is going to have sex before me"

It's to make fun of you. To subtly remind you that you're below them and they're better than you are. Lookism applies to family members as well - even family members dislike us because we bring down their status if we're seen in public with them.

This is what really gets me about being an incel. I can handle the lack of foids but being treated like shit by my own family makes me want to rope.

the men in my family, even the boomers all told me to never get married, never had kids.

And that was 10-20 years ago (i'm a 31 year oldcel)

the men in my family, even the boomers all told me to never get married, never had kids.

And that was 10-20 years ago (i'm a 31 year oldcel)
Damn, that's brutal man.

My mother once told me that she would feel sad for any woman who would want to marry me because I'm a misogynist control-freak (her words).

Hated by my own mother - such is life.

Damn, that's brutal man.

My mother once told me that she would feel sad for any woman who would want to marry me because I'm a misogynist control-freak (her words).

Hated by my own mother - such is life.

I don't think they were all insulting my looks. They told me in a candid way with a nervous look on my life.

I don't think they were all insulting my looks. They told me in a candid way with a nervous look on my life.
If they told you to never get married that could be out of concern.
But no man tells another man he cares about to never have kids.

My family says that shit to me all the time , its pure suicide fuel and pisses me the fuck off cause little do they know I've never even kissed a foid

My mom always was telling me till I was 25-26 that I shouldn't concentrate on girls but study and find work. Now when I'm almost 30 she's always tells me I should find someone and get married. Like in every conversation she at least drops hints(something like: wouldn't you like girl caress and touch you?).She thinks there's a lot of girls interested in me lol. I can't blame her to be honest, she was borderline Stacy and now almost 60 she is still looking very good, and have guys 20 years younger than her interested in her. I don't think she could ever understand my situation.