Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

family members with weird thinking?

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
-my dad is a communist,he thinks that under any condition the vast majority of people will be unnemployed and a welfare state is neccesary,he thinks usa superior economy is based ONLY on invading and influencing other countrys.

-my mom hate friendship and relationship.

I'm probably the most insane person in my family history.

what is funny about my dad is that he hide money from us but thinks the goverment should give you everything

They are both retards

-my dad is a communist,he thinks that under any condition the vast majority of people will be unnemployed and a welfare state is neccesary,he thinks usa superior economy is based ONLY on invading and influencing other countrys.

-my mom hate friendship and relationship.
ur parents sound like mongs ngl

They are both retards

my dad punch above is weight financially,and my mom as a career in this shitty country.

they are just weird because is family was weird.

truecel if you can't ascend in the 3rd world ngl
my most ugly friend as had 2 girlfriends,also a lot of girls in my city look spaniard an some are blonde.

My grandma is a big conspiracy theorist who's into aliens and ufos and think they’re in contact with the government

The entirety of my moms side of the family is very unusual tbh there is not a single normie among them lol

They probably have. But I haven’t payed attention

really weird ngl

My father said that if I died he would just have another son, and said that inheritance should be abolished and given to the government

My grandma is a big conspiracy theorist who's into aliens and ufos and think they’re in contact with the government

Have you told her about the greycels?

iu

Too normal people. Just smotthers sedentarianism too big. So just very uncool and unispiring people, who gave good childhood, but no inpsiration and no greater help later in ways of freakmaxxing

They think racemixxing is a good thing