Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Family members made me stay a NEET because of the way they talked about lower status jobs

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
They talked shit about other family members who had lower jobs and held them in contempt.

Foids think exactly the same btw. If you're a construction worker or something you are a fucking nobody and nobody will respect you and you will be treated like a clown.

Literally being a NEET is not as disgraceful as having a lower status job (at least in the eyes of foids and society). Black pilled me hard.

If you can't become something good, rather don't become anything at all. Being a parasite is superior to being a cuck.

having no job and neetmaxxing is based. its cucked to work a shitty job all week and make little money. the only work that isnt cucked is where ur a) ur own boss and b) make a buttload of money and c) u really enjoy the work.

If you're non-white then you can just blame society

cope the nicest and sexiest girl that isn't a literal 9/10 or 10/10 that i've seen, is fucking a dumb construction worker

it's just that you have to be lower class yourself, and live in the lower class environment, you can't really "downgrade"

those people are very different, their expectations are different

They talked shit about other family members who had lower jobs and held them in contempt.

Foids think exactly the same btw. If you're a construction worker or something you are a fucking nobody and nobody will respect you and you will be treated like a clown.

Literally being a NEET is not as disgraceful as having a lower status job (at least in the eyes of foids and society). Black pilled me hard.

If you can't become something good, rather don't become anything at all. Being a parasite is superior to being a cuck.
Yeah and then they say they don’t mean it about you

cope the nicest and sexiest girl that isn't a literal 9/10 or 10/10 that i've seen, is fucking a dumb construction worker
1615844302253-jpeg.423546

the lower class is full of people getting laid while working very simple jobs

middle class will frequently have you working hard for shit money and getting laid less than the simpletons, inceldom is endemic in tech companies

truth. I have a ~30-35 fat lazy sack of shit cousin who doesn't want do lower level jobs cause "self-respect". dumb fuck

I fucking hate school. Imagine working your ass off for years upon yours for your Jewish professors ,just to slave away for mr.Shekelstein for the rest of your life. I’d rather be a construction worker ( or anyone working in any TRADE job as a matter of fact) or a NEET, rather than some faggot who is heavily contributing to this shitty society. In fact, I want to be a NEET because I don’t want to contribute to this clown society.

I fucking hate school. Imagine working your ass off for years upon yours for your Jewish professors ,just to slave away for mr.Shekelstein for the rest of your life. I’d rather be a construction worker ( or anyone working in any TRADE job as a matter of fact) or a NEET, rather than some faggot who is heavily contributing to this shitty society. In fact, I want to be a NEET because I don’t want to contribute to this clown society.

Based. As incels, our contribution to soyciety should be minimal or non-existent. Neeting is a first choice, but not everyone has rich parents and the government gibs are usually a big joke (especially in an ultra-capitalist country). Trade jobs are ideal for us incels since they pay strictly for the work you perform (nothing more or less). Some trades can also pay decent money (like electricians, skilled craftsmen, etc). Incels should stay away from STEM fields. A scientist or an engineer has a greater impact on soyciety than a plumber, but they get far less in return. Imagine being an engineer in Silicone Valley and designing a next generation smartphone so all chads and stayces can text and sext each other quicker, while you get ghosted by your looksmatch on a device that YOU designed. Fuck that. I feel sorry for incels who are STEMmaxxing.