Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel family keeps trying to bluepill me

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
they tell me looks don't matter and i'll get a gf in university. and they said trades are for dumb people so I should stay in university..

they tell me looks don't matter and i'll get a gf in university. and they said trades are for dumb people so I should stay in university..
boomer family? looks dont matter if you are a betabuxx for a 45 yo tho

my father is trying to pay cousins to hang out with me because he thinks im "too isolated"

Sorry bro, just kill then and sell there organs for surgery

my father is trying to pay cousins to hang out with me because he thinks im "too isolated"
he literally has to pay fuckers that don't like me to spend time with me

-
Geez, nice gig!- What does he pay them?- Hell, I'll hang out with you for half price

(Normie Speak) Yes go to college, get in debt, get a useless ass degree in something that you'll never make any money off of. Have sex with some campus slut who will pump and dump you.

Oh trades Plumbing, electrician, welding, HVAC oh my you want to work with your hands? And actually have skills, like man skills? All the white collar desk jobs and Libtard campus starbucks drinking fuckin hippies that make California unlivable and want to move to Texas because they realize living in their mom's house and their degree in social justice isn't doing shit.

Men need the trades, women can sit on their ass and look pretty all day. Man can build a house, man can fix shit, man can do these dangerous things. You've seen ironworkers toughest sons of bitches on planet earth, barely if ever see a single woman with the balls to walk that high on iron. Oil Rigs dirty jobs, offshore men will be out in the middle of bumfuck middle of the ocean drilling pipe down into the earth to give this country energy while these Green eco idiots complain and whine and bitch. I took an AP Environmental Science I know that windfarms and solar panels are really insufficient supplies of energy a massive farm that will kill birds only supplies a measly 3-5% at most. It's not even sustainable because the weather changes. Look at this Ukraine War they were talking all that green bullshit but as soon the oil got cut off. The Coal plants and the Oil Rigs went back up and they even added more. None of this futuristic crap is going to even work until 2050 if even at all.

Make money get skills, men get skills, trades we make America, the roads, the streets, the sewers. Don't let these damn idiots brainwash you anymore men made all this shit, well most of it. Get our hands dirty and take pride in that shit. I don't give a fuck about a woman who can't get her hands dirty enough said.

Exactly what my parents were like. Everytime i tell them i regretted going to university and wanted to do trade they would flip and say its for stupid people.

Now they see that they earn more or less the same as ppl with a college degree they still dont care even though im unemployed with a masters.