Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Family Is Not Everything When You're An Incel

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
People like to say family is everything, and maybe it is to them but when you're an incel it's different. I'm not one of those incels who hate my family but I realize that when my parents die I will have nothing to remember them for. They never taught me anything that was useful to me in life.What makes it even worse is many incels will never have a family of our own so once our parents are dead we basically have nobody.

Imagine being an incel + having autism/asperger's and then your parents die while chad's and stacy's parents are still alive and they don't sit at home, they socialize and have sex unlike you

Imagine being an incel + having autism/asperger's and then your parents die while chad's and stacy's parents are still alive and they don't sit at home, they socialize and have sex unlike you

A Tale of Chad and Incel.

man i can relate, when my dad died i became a fucking social outcast and stopped going to school, literally have no real friends rn over 3 years later, fucking tragic

Came from bad family as well. Both mom and dad are narcissistic and physically and verbally abusive.

But that taught me strength.

Your family is the one that gave you the genetics that put you in the position you're in. Logically there's no reason to be grateful to your parents as you never asked to be born and all of your suffering is a result of their decision.

Good thing I have siblings that I like and get along with. Hopefully they have kids so I can at least be a good uncle and be remembered when I die.

I'm about to go to my first session of couple's counseling for my Dad and I. I didn't say it in so few of a words, but a few years ago I told him that I didn't think he cared about me because of the halo effect and I was done pretending we have any sort of relationship. It is arguable whether it is him or my mother who has done more to harm me in my life. At the same time, how much of that is just my shit genetics leading to nothing other than negative experiences outside the home among my peers and now I'm so bitter I just hate everyone and everything. Even if my feelings and criticisms are valid, I still feel guilty that if I just was born better, I would've overcame both of their short-comings and would be able to save our relationship by leaving all that stuff in the past as they would reenter my life as in laws to my wife and grandparents to our children.

hopefully i die before my parents.