Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Family Gatherings have gone Blackpilled

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
I was just forced into a family gathering where all my ass hole aunts/uncles get together to ramble about old people shit when everyone just randomly starts complimenting my 15 year old younger brother for being tall/growing fast and its awful. I legit was forced to stand there awkwardly as everyone compliments my little brother for being 5 foot 9 and "handsome" despite that when I was his age nobody said shit.

Dudes over 3 years younger than me and is almost as tall as me. Even at school hes popular hes always bringing back his friends into my house and some of them were even stacies. He legit already life mogs me in terms of relationships. I got so pissed I legit contemplated insulting my uncles and aunts for being old fucks but held back because I was afraid of being in trouble.

Part of me hates how he brutally life mogs me especially seeing how I was denied everything he has but I still feel happy for him that he won't go through any of the struggles I did. The only reason I don't hate the dude is because hes my brother and I would always wish him the best idk why.

Yeah my brother mogs me too.

He's not at the point where he has gfs and stuff but when he goes through puberty I bet he will.

It's gonna be suifuel seeing him succeed while I can't but I'm happy he won't suffer through subhumanity like I do

My experience with family gatherings mostly just involves me being lifemogged :feelsseriously:
(And just mogged in general)

Maybe your brother can bring home some girls to you. But seriously siblings should help each other meet people

When I'm at a family gathering and people start talking about jobs, school, or houses I immediately bail because I'm neet

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel​

never invited to gatherings
Whatsagroupo

Tell your bro that if in 2 month you aren’t having success with any of these girls he can’t use the house anymore

It’s up to him to figure things out

I was just forced into a family gathering where all my ass hole aunts/uncles get together to ramble about old people shit when everyone just randomly starts complimenting my 15 year old younger brother for being tall/growing fast and its awful. I legit was forced to stand there awkwardly as everyone compliments my little brother for being 5 foot 9 and "handsome" despite that when I was his age nobody said shit.

Dudes over 3 years younger than me and is almost as tall as me. Even at school hes popular hes always bringing back his friends into my house and some of them were even stacies. He legit already life mogs me in terms of relationships. I got so pissed I legit contemplated insulting my uncles and aunts for being old fucks but held back because I was afraid of being in trouble.

Part of me hates how he brutally life mogs me especially seeing how I was denied everything he has but I still feel happy for him that he won't go through any of the struggles I did. The only reason I don't hate the dude is because hes my brother and I would always wish him the best idk why.
I wouldn’t be able to handle having a brother that mogs me
Having to see him live the chad life and bring his friends and girls back to the house while I rot in my room hearing them would drive me insane

It would be lifuel tbh, my brother is the only hope I could pass my genes (at least partily)
I can’t understand how any incel would genuinely care about their bloodline

I only care about my own life experience and if I had a chad brother it would make my life worse for nothing

Thing about being a ricecel is you don’t need to worry about that since your entire extended family is truecel. Every male in my family that I know of under 40 is a khhv incel despite being 5’11+ and mostly big framed.

Relatives will tell you you're looks and height don't matter and then worship tur first guy in the family to be either handsome or tall. Hypocritical scum bags