Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Family gatherings during Christmas

Demongoat

Demongoat

Recruit
★★
Tomorrow I'll visit my paternal grandparents with my immediate family to celebrate Christmas.Such gatherings are kinda tolerable if i consume enough booze.The bad this that we are going to visit my maternal grandparents.As I know the visit gonna last 4 days.This sucks for many reasons.WiFi is kinda slow where i sleep so i have to go closer to the router or use mobile internet.I have to sleep with my loudly snoring father on a hard bed.No opportunity to play vidya.Fapping is kinda complicated because the only privacy i get is during showers and shitting.Large family gatherings are tiring because I'm an introvert.The good parts are my grandmother makes a large amout of breakfast and there is always enough beer in the fridge

Pros : get to look at developing female JB cousins

Pros : get to look at developing female JB cousins
Nah bro,that‘s not a good thing, I would be tempted too much and probably be expelled from my family.:feelskek: Luckily I only have young male cousins

Nah bro,that‘s not a good thing, I would be tempted too much and probably be expelled from my family.:feelskek: Luckily I only have young male cousins
I know what you mean bro iv almost lost my cool a few times had to go for a walk to clear my head from looking at dat prime virgin tight round ass
of female npc while I was playing Skyrim

I know what you mean bro iv almost lost my cool a few times had to go for a walk to clear my head from looking at dat prime virgin tight round ass
of female npc while I was playing Skyrim
My condolences, brocel. I hope you stay strong over the holidays. I had a situation like that once,where my mother‘s friend wanted me to help her 11 yea-old daughter with her homework. :feelsree:

Tomorrow I'll visit my paternal grandparents with my immediate family to celebrate Christmas.Such gatherings are kinda tolerable if i consume enough booze.The bad this that we are going to visit my maternal grandparents.As I know the visit gonna last 4 days.This sucks for many reasons.WiFi is kinda slow where i sleep so i have to go closer to the router or use mobile internet.I have to sleep with my loudly snoring father on a hard bed.No opportunity to play vidya.Fapping is kinda complicated because the only privacy i get is during showers and shitting.Large family gatherings are tiring because I'm an introvert.The good parts are my grandmother makes a large amout of breakfast and there is always enough beer in the fridge
Be thankful.

You have family.

You have food