Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Family full of chads.

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
Does anyone have the same problem?
Pretty much every single guy in my family is a chad, both on mom and dads side.
Also my dad is a chad,
Strong jawline and slayer nose and eyes.
However I got all the bad genetics out of nowhere, I am literally the only person in my family with a wide bulbous nose.
I look like a black guy with white skin : ogre

Chadlandia on both sides. I may just have one or two cousins that have it worse than me physically speaking, even if one of them actually managed to get a GF thanks to some devil pact or something.

Everyone in my family is normal looking. I am the only degenrate and it makes me feel terrible.

Chadlandia on both sides. I may just have one or two cousins that have it worse than me physically speaking, even if one of them actually managed to get a GF thanks to some devil pact or something.

It sucks getting mogged by your own family,
I cant even spend my holidays at peace.
I get brutally mogged at christmas by all cousins and their parents :feelscry:
Everyone in my family is normal looking. I am the only degenrate and it makes me feel terrible.

You are not alone.

It sucks getting mogged by your own family,
I cant even spend my holidays at peace.
I get brutally mogged at christmas by all cousins and their parents :feelscry:

You are not alone.
I feel the feel you feel mah man.:feelsbadman:

I know exactly what you mean man. I have 3 male cousins, all of them are turbo-normie athletes. I can almost physically feel the disappointment in my parent's faces when they have to see us next to each other. At least I won't end up paying child support the rest of my life lmao

Everyone on my mom's side is a chad and Stacey. Meanwhile everyone on my dad's side is a deformed 2/10.

Guess who's genetics I got? My dad's. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

if you have Chads in your family its ovER son. now you know what to do

Just my oldest brother. The rest of my family/relatives are either normies, betabux, manlets... I'm the only incel.

No, the men are all normies, but My father's pa was a gigachad. Sometimes I feel like he was reverse cucked by an incel...

Females look slightly better. Stacey light, I'd say.

Just my oldest brother. The rest of my family/relatives are either normies, betabux, manlets... I'm the only incel.

I wish it was that way for me,
I feel like an alien compared to my family.

Some devil pact JFL!