Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Family coming over to invite me to their wedding

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
For fucks sake I haven't seen this dude for fucking 10 years and he wants me to come to his weeding jfl I just got drunk to be low inhib so I can tell him no coz this is retarded wtf man they think I need more Sui fuel in my life? They are coming in few mins but he will bring his fucking wife to be with him FFS I don't want to deal with this shit but I have no choice he will probably mog me fuuuuuuuuck They are coming right now as I speak they are knocking on the fucking door.

beat him up and marry his woman

Weddings are a good place to get laid.

If you're chad. Don't go.

is it your brother or something trivial like a cousin?

FUUUUUCK HE MOGS ME AND HIS GURL IS HOT ITS FUCKJNG IVER I WANNA JUMP OUT THE QJ DOW
Out the window

It's so over I wanna kill myself so bad niw

You have friends or relatives who invite you to the most important event of their lives.

Just go at this point tbh

For fucks sake I haven't seen this dude for fucking 10 years and he wants me to come to his weeding jfl I just got drunk to be low inhib so I can tell him no coz this is retarded wtf man they think I need more Sui fuel in my life? They are coming in few mins but he will bring his fucking wife to be with him FFS I don't want to deal with this shit but I have no choice he will probably mog me fuuuuuuuuck They are coming right now as I speak they are knocking on the fucking door.
Just don’t go theory

u should go tbh

Weddings are giga suifuel. Decline no matter how awkward.

Only reason I go to family weddings is because I get to meet and talk to my based cousin who is also incel tier and single.

Lol I hate weddings.
Everyone I attend one I'm the only single person above the age of 14.
The names on the tables are like:
Chad&Stacy
Brad&Becky
John&Jane
Uggo&Ugga
Macrocephalus

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCK

DO NOT GO TO A WEDDING

No joke, it is absolute peak suifuel, fucking worst experience of my life was going to a wedding, nearly roped afterwards for real, just absolute solid 100% pure old-fashioned ropefuel like mom used to make.