Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Family and overpopulation excuses

Who would be the more attentive father out of the 3 groups?

• Ascended former Incel/Looksmaxer

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Bluepilled male

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Tomboy lesbian/Transgender male

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://twitter.com/Rothmus/status/1566968430569394177

I think an ascended incel would try harder to understand their kid than someone bluepilled. They would try to be more attentive and help them looksmax if their kid asked for advice or steer them in a direction. A bluepilled parent wouldn’t notice their son steering off socially in appearance unless it was obvious.

Like the biggest reasons not to have kids is, if you don’t want any, the risk of passing on life threatening genes, and bad financial situations. I think everyone wants/wanted a family of their own at some point and I see overpopulation becoming a meme excuse for both sides.

Ascended incel.... :feelsjuice:

But they should be careful not to introduce the blackpill too early, and attempt to get them into sports, making sure they turn out to be the best of their genetic potential. :feelsokman:

Ascended incel, and on that note I HATE BREEDERS

There's no fatherhood for you're bloodline

Ascended incel. I wish one of my parents was one so I didn’t develop as many bad habits or at least had someone to tell me what not to do

overpopulation isn't real it's just being peddled hard to dwindle the white race

U.S. has 330 mil people, Canada has 30 mil people, both have large white populations and are told they are overpopulating the world and shouldn't have kids.

India has 1.3 billion street shitting flip flop wearing third worlders who pollute the world far more than any white country but are encouraged to keep breeding.

also a blackpilled father would 10000% be the best he would make sure his child does sports, takes care of his skin and eats well, fasts to boost HGH and also perhaps get HGH boosters (hard to get though) to make sure they grow tall, and teach their kid how not to be a brainwashed soy cuck who gets talked into becoming a transgender mind mush NPC by liberal extremist teachers

overpopulation isn't real it's just being peddled hard to dwindle the white race

U.S. has 330 mil people, Canada has 30 mil people, both have large white populations and are told they are overpopulating the world and shouldn't have kids.

India has 1.3 billion street shitting flip flop wearing third worlders who pollute the world far more than any white country but are encouraged to keep breeding.
Families are less frequent these days in the western world

Families are less frequent these days in the western world
all the work of the rich and powerful. less strong households means more easily manipulated wagecucks who have no true meaning in life

i don't even care at this point not like i can do anything about it

Oy vey

Only retards are spawning kids.

Idiocracy was a documentary!

Ascended incel, and on that note I HATE BREEDERS

no why breeders will breed mayo cucks out of the world, which is a good thing. 99% of issues in the world are caused by mayo

I think an ascended incel would try harder to understand their kid than someone bluepilled. They would try to be more attentive and help them looksmax if their kid asked for advice or steer them in a direction. A bluepilled parent wouldn’t notice their son steering off socially in appearance unless it was obvious.

Like the biggest reasons not to have kids is, if you don’t want any, the risk of passing on life threatening genes, and bad financial situations. I think everyone wants/wanted a family of their own at some point and I see overpopulation becoming a meme excuse for both sides.
normies dont think stuff like this. they are hypocrites and piece of shits.

TFW I’m white

if only cumskins were based enough to enslave all ethnics forever.

but nope they became retard simps and cucks who gave foids unlimited freedom

I'm happy that the White race is declining

they deserve for being weak...
if they didn't become blue pilled beta cucks, our society would be much better