Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel False rape accuser of Emmet Till finally dies

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl9VUMpthCw

Had no idea she was still alive but it's disappointing she lived so long. If you think about how brutal the crime was this bitch was probably the most simped after woman in american history.

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN
Emmett_Till.jpg

Its not lifefuel, she wasnt killed horribly, she wasnt made accountable. She lived her life till the end

true but at least shes dead now. punishment shouldve been gang rape for real (in gta IV)
so there was no justice and "justice" only gets his shit together and acts if a male is going to be punished

So was a man or a woman killed here?

So was a man or a woman killed here?
a toilet just naturally passed away, sad since she deserved to be brutally mangled
just glad shes gone
All of these years just to her casually passing away as if that bitch hasn't done anything wrong.
If that's not infuriating, I don't know what it is.
But clearly she didn't deserve a peaceful death

a toilet just naturally passed away, sad since she deserved to be brutally mangled

All of these years just to her casually passing away as if that bitch hasn't done anything wrong.
If that's not infuriating, I don't know what it is.
But clearly she didn't deserve a peaceful death
The names got me confused and my autism didnt understand the video, Thanks for clearing it up, Also why are we defending a womyn?

, Also why are we defending a womyn?
No one is defending her, people here are just glad that that piece of trash is dead and I am sperging out about her not having suffered a well deserved brutal death

No one is defending her, people here are just glad that that piece of trash is dead and I am sperging out about her not having suffered a well deserved brutal death
Oh ok, What did she do and how she die?

Poor Emmett. We'll be bros in heaven and when Armageddon comes, we'll kill this bitch in the army of evil as soldiers of heaven.

I’m not sure if this is stormcel lies but wasn’t Till’s father literally hanged by the US military for raping 2 white Italian chicks during World War Two?

I’m not sure if this is stormcel lies but wasn’t Till’s father literally hanged by the US military for raping 2 white Italian chicks during World War Two?
Supposedly. It literally doesn’t even matter at this point. Everyone involved is gone.

If there was any justice he'd actually be raping her in the after life.

Didn’t he just whistle at her?

This poor niggER didn’t do anything wrong, yet he was mERcilessly beaten, tortured and killed due to lies.

The woman who lied about being sexually harassed by him, didn’t get any punishment whatsoever. The men who murdERed him, were found “not guilty” by an all-white jury so they also escaped any punishment whatsoever.

Normies will reply to this injustice by saying “oh well, life isn’t fair”. Then next time any woman gets raped, tortured and murdered and any mass shooting happens in which a bunch of people get their heads blown off, we’ll also console them by telling them to just STFU and stop complaining because guess what? LIFE ISNT FAIR!

Coyly and briefly...until I remembered something:

A mentally-ill, submissive morena with the following qualities:

- Must be shorter than me and of average weight for her height(Being a bit chubby is acceptable).

- Has never had "lifelong" friendships with other males

- Prefers seclusion and intimacy over a rich social life

- Has a virginal social history(No boyfriends, husbands, flings, intercourse, or romantic affection with other men)

- Has an excellent sense of self-control

- Struggles with self-image(Humility; codependent relationship)

Group Therapy Update:

No; Shannon Rose B had several boyfriends waiting at home as she flirted with loiro Chris in group therapy.

I dropped a pencil during a private chat:

"Oh, that's right. We have to keep our voices down because Intellau liked her"(Group Psychologist; male)

"Why does he even want her? She already has a boyfriend"(Understudy)

Note that she was flirting heavily with Chris often.

"I told those two to cut it out, like, 'Hey, that's not appropriate'"(Group Psychologist)

He would always quiet down if he thought I was listening to their chats.

Yes...once.

D.D, a morena who felt pity for me, tapped me twice on the shoulder and said to me, "Intellau, that was, like, so cool" after a successful group activity. Sadly, she viewed me as a lesser male.

I've made many comparisons between her and Justus Grossbier's oneitis over the years. This is the conclusion I eventually reached:

Yes. I've never been appreciated by any hole except for a petite morena from group therapy.

A pale Morena like Deangelis.

As for legitimate circumstance, it was when a mentally-ill morena started "fake laughing" at my answers in a group therapy game. I was jittery from severe anxiety yet still had some pleasure from it, though I didn't fully smile.

One more round:

0050-038.png

0050-045.png

0050-046.png

0052-002.png

0052-003.png

Last edited:
she did nothing wrong. Till was a normie Tyrone who sexually harassed and assaulted a married woman so her husband dealt with him.

Misogyny is anti-racism. :blackpill:

MAY SHE REST IN PISS

Females and their simps are the scourge of the earth. If feminists and their white knight cucks had it their way, they’d be able to inflict such barbaric punishments on incels. Whenever I see a foid screech about getting approached on the street and ask for justice, I can’t help but think this is the type of punishment they desire.

I learned about Till and read To Kill a Mockingbird in the same school year. Blackpilled me for sure

Dusty

None

Peace

@ilieknothing
@Animecel2D
@Govid_Dorious