Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting False Allegations.

SocietyFucker1492

SocietyFucker1492

Greycel
To prove women have all power and the "Patriarchy" is a fucking lie. IS the truth that a woman can accuse a man of rape and she will always be believed, I was sitting on a bus behind a woman, most of the other seats were taken and I didn't want to sit beside anyone else, the only one was behind this woman and even though she didn't do anything to me, I knew she thought I was dangerous. So now, I had people staring at me and people might start thinking I am a predator. This is how women have power.

They are masters at getting their way, I am no longer taking part. Silence is bliss.

Ive been falsely accused of rape before and it potentially caused me PTSD

If you are a sub 5 you should just become a NEET and hide in your house or just become a hermit. Foids and normies are a danger to you

Why do we date to begin with? Most of the time it will end in failure.

If you are a sub 5 you should just become a NEET and hide in your house or just become a hermit. Foids and normies are a danger to you
I would rather be a hermit than bother with modern women and their poisonous thoughts.

Ive been falsely accused of rape before and it potentially caused me PTSD
people should go after false accusers like people that go after pedos. These people ruin lives too. sorry you went through that BS

Yeah modern foids think they're all Helen of Troy and men all desire them enough to SA them

In truth they're uglier than ever before

Sounds like you are overthinking stuff tbh. Might be anxiety.

I get similar thoughts but if the bus is full with other people she can't just make shit up + most women are way to high inhib to accuse a stranger out of nowhere, especially if you look creepy.

They mostly accuse exes and family according to the stories I've heard.

Sounds like you are overthinking stuff tbh. Might be anxiety.

I get similar thoughts but if the bus is full with other people she can't just make shit up + most women are way to high inhib to accuse a stranger out of nowhere, especially if you look creepy.

They mostly accuse exes and family according to the stories I've heard.
I had to remind myself that CCTV would prove my innocence.

Just avoid women and all people and live in the mountains as a monk theory (I would actually do this though if I could). Normies even get accused of SA/rape. they rope. innocent Sub5s get labelled as creepy pedos and get killed. Foids spin up a lot of BS and people believe it. I would just hermitmaxx at this point. It's over

Holes would always have power from white knights but modern Western societies and similar are especially gynocentric because of for-profit capitalism. Look at how that stupid social media thermos craze made millions for some no name niche company. All the groups that spend money irrationally, like women, faggots and niggers, are celebrated and thrift is so demonized, national interest rates are kept low to discourage savings but allow expansion of sale using AI generated ads targeted to identity groups using social media data.