Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Fallout tv show is a BBC propaganda

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240531 094122 Reddit

I think it kind of speaks volumes about you people that seeing two people of a different race being together upsets you. Or breaks your "immersion" why are you so focused on race? You're the same type of person that would say you don't see color, and yet here you are, showing that you are in fact very prejudice and dare I say racist. "Oh man theyre really shoving white love down my throat with all these white on white couples on screen." If I can recognize how messed up that statement is and would say about me if I had said it, I can recognize you are racist and have issues.

I think it kind of speaks volumes about you people that seeing two people of a different race being together upsets you. Or breaks your "immersion" why are you so focused on race? You're the same type of person that would say you don't see color, and yet here you are, showing that you are in fact very prejudice and dare I say racist. "Oh man theyre really shoving white love down my throat with all these white on white couples on screen." If I can recognize how messed up that statement is and would say about me if I had said it, I can recognize you are racist and have issues.
Why are all your posts copy pasted from the comments :feelsseriously:

It was not worth the diskspace to keep it

To be fair that's how fallout 3 worked.

Your dad is white, your mom is black, and you can be whatever you want

It is. 99% of american media is BBC propaganda and that's why Murican white foids like Niggers. Remove that Propaganda and niggers will not even be considered human.

JFL funnily enough a lot of women liked the Ghoul Cowboy character over the nigger kek. There were legit thirst traps of that Ghoul on YouTube and Insta. Shows deep in their hearts most white women are racially homophilic despite what jews tell us.

The series are low quality as fuck, it seems like some group of interns filmed it, pure trash.

Dnr, already assumed this

Why are all your posts copy pasted from the comments :feelsseriously:
Tbf I only do this in Reddit threads as an amusing way to subtly imply that I no longer take them seriously anymore because of how rote and low effort they typically are.

You can make good nigga movies without making them woke, For example:
The Equalizer movies, Men in black movies, Bad Boys 1 and 2, Etc

Reason its good is because it doesnt feel forced and it made us like the characters with fun twists and storytelling.

With woke movies now is, Push the white man down, White bad, Everyone around must be black.

I thoroughly enjoy the fallout games but just hearing more about this show the more illogical and downright lore breaking retard shit I see. Not going to watch this cancer.

I thoroughly enjoy the fallout games but just hearing more about this show the more illogical and downright lore breaking retard shit I see. Not going to watch this cancer.
Most people who play fallout are either trans or bisexual.

Trans people usually love to play fallout new vegas or 4th one.

these skull emojis while defending woke stuff, man...

It's more grim that commie bots are being used to silence opposition.

Most people who play fallout are either trans or bisexual.

Trans people usually love to play fallout new vegas or 4th one.
First time I've ever heard of this, kind of makes sense for fallout 4. To be fair faggots always latch onto any property to make it about their faggotry.

My favorites are 1 and 2 the top down games. 3 was good, NV was a buggy mess last time I played.