Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fallout new vegas

Ichigo

Ichigo

Now you feel like number one
-
It's a great game but I've never been able to complete it

Its just far too ugly and janky. If it got a remake it could easily be one of the best games of all time like what they did with resident evil 4

Agree, i did some mission for the powder gangers so i could level up my character, had to visit a nearby powder gangers camp. I am getting shot at by them, i shoot them in self-defence. I finish the side-quest, i return i'm immediately getting shot at. Even though i didn't even engage first.

Really frustrating. It would be nice if the game interprets that as self-defence but no since you killed one of their members you are vilified instantly like wtf?

Last edited:

Its just far too ugly and janky. If it got a remake it could easily be one of the best games of all time like what they did with resident evil 4
I kind of like the graphics for the game
I know they look like shit but they have charm

I kind of like the graphics for the game
I know they look like shit but they have charm
Even if you like the game it keeps crashing and there are countless bugs

It was basically copied from fallout 3 and changed into nv within 18 months

Agree, i did some mission for the powder gangers so i could level up my character, had to visit a nearby powder gangers camp. I am getting shot at by them, i shoot them in self-defence. I finish the side-quest, i return i'm immediately getting shot at. Even though i didn't even engage first.

Really frustrating. It would be nice if the game interprets that as self-defence but no since you killed one of their members you are vilified instantly like wtf?
Oh yeah that's a feature bruh

Kill off all powder gangers nobody likes them

Even if you like the game it keeps crashing and there are countless bugs

It was basically copied from fallout 3 and changed into nv within 18 months
It mogs 3 even though they rushed the entire development
It might be buggy but the team making it had actual talent compared to bethesda

It never crashed much for me it is quite buggy though

Melee builds are ridiculously fun.

I just rushed through the main story and was done with it. Fallout 3 felt way better to me.

I am getting shot at by them
It sounds like you sided with Goodsprings and killed some powder gangers during the quest. That will take you to a shoot on sight negative reputation.

It is possible to side with Goodsprings and still be on 'neutral' with the powder gangers if you don't kill any during the attack on the town. The town should be able to defend itself and survive withour your interference.

This is how I side with Goodsprings and then also do the Powderganger quests.

Just instal mods that improve the graphics and get rid of the crashing
FNV is one of those games that I replay every year. Love it

Microsoft would have to hand it over to another studio if you want a remake done competently

Tranny video game

Tranny video game
HYPER COPIUM TO THE MAXIMUM DEGREE HAHAHAHAHAAHA

IMAGINE BEING SUCH AN NPC YOU REFUSE YO PLAY ONE OF THE BEST GAMES OF ALL TIME BECAUSE SOME GUY ON 4CHAN SAID IT WASNT BASED ENOUGH

I completed it like 2 times. Great game overall but graphics are shit.

obsessing over graphics is stupid you fuck your self over like that, because normalfag targeted gaymes only thing have going for them is muh graphics and is move like.