Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Falling in depression because my graphics card broke

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
My graphics card broke and now im worried if I will be able to get a replacement for it ( I live in a third world shithole, everything sucks here so I doubts that I won't get a replacement )

I used to vidya cope everyday. I used to come home and look forward to playing video games. But now all I feel is sadness.

I feel so sad and broken that im not even trying to see if it's a driver issue. I litreally feel like doing nothing.

It was one of my favourite copes and now it's gone :cryfeels:

I'm an incel who has given up on women altogether, I don't want to ascend and neither hope to, that improver and hopeful mindset died a long time ago. All I have in my life are my other goals I had since I was a kid and my copes. Take them away and I break apart and become an empty shell of an human.

I feel so depressed. I haven't felt this sad in an year. I'm probably the least depressed and most stoic incel here but it looks like even after becoming so stoic, im still fragile at the core.

What AAA graphic vidya would an incel even play in 2021?
My main cope are vidyas as well but anything I play is indie or eroge

I play indie and eroge too, plus old school/retro games.

Let's see the last game I played was Days gone and Nier Automata. I also play Genshin on daily basis ( or used to, more accurately ).

this ngl. I got myself a 5600XT so I could play AAA but still ended up playing hentai rpg/indie games the entire time.

just use intel HD graphics (its free)

this ngl. I got myself a 5600XT so I could play AAA but still ended up playing hentai rpg/indie games the entire time.
Well you can play custom order maid 3D2 vr 60+ fps ultra graphics :feelsLSD:

Well you can play custom order maid 3D2 vr 60+ fps ultra graphics :feelsLSD:
wtf there's a VR version? Are there any updates to the content as well? iirc the game was released a couple of years ago.

My last gpu was a 1050. Ended up choosing AMD because I use Linux a lot and the open-source driver is much less hassle.

I couldn't find anything on Google. But japs would be truly based if it actually exists.
Nice. I have had trouble getting my 2080S driver to run on linux actually. But I need nvidia because only that runs CUDA

brutal bro...

Nice. I have had trouble getting my 2080S driver to run on linux actually. But I need nvidia because only that runs CUDA
The proprietary driver works fine the majority of the time, but it doesn't support wayland. I used to plug in both of my cards so I can use the amd card for rendering and the nvidia card for cuda. A BIOS update broke my setup (won't boot when two different gpus are inserted) unfortunately. I think I'm gonna update my firmware and see if they've patched this issue already.

If this had happened to me 2 years ago I would be depressed too but now I couldn't care less about vidya

This is why I play on the phone or switch 99% of the time.

Do you live in a hot or humid area?

My PC used to blue screen of death during last summer when it was super hot and I was gaming non-stop.

Do you live in a hot or humid area?
Yup I do. Temperature goes upto 45°C here and humidity is crazy ( special nowadays because it's raining )

What GPU you used to write this?

I used my phone
im planning to get a new gpu in a couple of months when prices can be sane again. once i switch out i can send you my rx580.
so thats an option if you don't find a soultion untill then. otherwise there are so many games even an integrated can play.

honestly i feel like spending money on steam games stupid why even pay for digital i mostly try to get free games on pc or play emulators

im planning to get a new gpu in a couple of months when prices can be sane again. once i switch out i can send you my rx580.
so thats an option if you don't find a soultion untill then. otherwise there are so many games even an integrated can play.
I never thought someone would be that helpful :worryfeels:

Thanks but I can't accept that such help. I will never be able to pay you back for being such a help.

Thanks again man. You are a nice person.
honestly i feel like spending money on steam games stupid why even pay for digital i mostly try to get free games on pc or play emulators
I pirate all my games tbh

i feel like i need to do the same buying games on steam seems like a stupid thing to do you dont even know how long the service will last

I never thought someone would be that helpful :worryfeels:

Thanks but I can't accept that such help. I will never be able to pay you back for being such a help.

Thanks again man. You are a nice person.

I wont need it anyways, so no biggie. hope prices come down soon. just can see myself forking twice the listing price for a gpu atm.

The proprietary driver works fine the majority of the time, but it doesn't support wayland. I used to plug in both of my cards so I can use the amd card for rendering and the nvidia card for cuda. A BIOS update broke my setup (won't boot when two different gpus are inserted) unfortunately. I think I'm gonna update my firmware and see if they've patched this issue already.
Ah oke. My card is built into my laptop so not much I can do there. I think I will install CUDA on windows since the gpu works there, and then create a docker if I need to run something in a linux subsystem.

Good luck with your BIOS btw, I really hate those kinds of problems

I wont need it anyways, so no biggie. hope prices come down soon. just can see myself forking twice the listing price for a gpu atm.
You can probably sell an RX580 , even if used for good money rn.

Plus if you actually had to send a graphics card to me you will have to use expensive international shipping. Can't take something so expensive from you and I would feel bad making you go through such hassle.

An RX580 mogs the GPU I have anyway. Hell where I live a used RX580 will cost around the same money which I used to setup my pc unironically :feelskek: ( Because of the way electronics prices work where I live )

But thanks again man. Seeing this post really made me feel good as if im not alone. Thanks alot man it means alot to me.

I will buy it from you
I am with a fucking 1050ti and I cant buy myself a good GPU for the last 9 months due to this horrible pricing
i dont knwo anything about graphics cards
I will teach you if you buy me one :forcedsmile:
An RX580 mogs the GPU I have anyway. Hell where I live a used RX580 will cost around the same money which I used to setup my pc unironically :feelskek: ( Because of the way electronics prices work where I live )
Are you sure? Most of the third world have just only 1-2 overpriced components. I live in a shithole too and with some vigilance I can buy PC components at good prices.

What country are you from and what are you playing. Just use google to see it runs well on a certain GPU. Even the low end ones still do a good job. Hell PS4 has a HD 7850 and it still runs alot of games today.

Last edited:
Are you sure? Most of the third world have just only 1-2 overpriced components. I live in a shithole too and with some vigilance I can buy PC components at good prices
Near 100% import duty where I live so there's that. Plus the prices are skyrocketing now anyway.

What country are you from and what are you playing. Just use google to see it runs well on a certain GPU. Even the low end ones still do a good job. Hell PS4 has a HD 7850 and it still runs alot of games today
Well my 1650 could run all the major games at 60 fps. It was good imo tbh.

Near 100% import duty where I live so there's that. Plus the prices are skyrocketing now anyway.
What the fuck? Are you from Africa? Most of South America and Asia has better prices on imported goods and its even better for electronics if your country is a member of WTO.

can't wasted my entire savings on an rtx 3080
How the fuck do you have 1.6k dollars lying around?

All kikes are rich bastards proven once again!
Tax the kikes of all that they have and sell them off as slaves to niggers and fesikhs.:feelsLSD:
Slavery ancient egypt exodus israelite

@Blackpill Rage, come see this ((( :shhh: ))).

can't wasted my entire savings on an rtx 3080
What do you even play on that shit?
I only want one because my monitor is trash and i have a really high end 55 4k tv that can be used as monitor. Was planning to wall mount it and set the desk further back so it would be comfortable.

What do you even play on that shit?
I only want one because my monitor is trash and i have a really high end 55 4k tv that can be used as monitor. Was planning to wall mount it and set the desk further back so it would be comfortable.
currently playing rdr2, mfs2020, cyberpunk and ck3
@Kamikaze btw your last avi was better
How the fuck do you have 1.6k dollars lying around?

All kikes are rich bastards proven once again!
Tax the kikes of all that they have and sell them off as slaves to niggers and fesikhs.:feelsLSD:
View attachment 472385
@Blackpill Rage, come see this ((( :shhh: ))).
I saved for the past 6 years :feelskek:
my previous computer was a gtx 960
mogs me
I cant even afford to buy one right now
I bought it for like 5500 shekels idk how much it is in dollars do the math yourself bro

currently playing rdr2, mfs2020, cyberpunk and ck3
@Kamikaze btw your last avi was better

I saved for the past 6 years :feelskek:
my previous computer was a gtx 960

I bought it for like 5500 shekels idk how much it is in dollars do the math yourself bro
I just want a gtx 980 under 100, I don't need to play such new, normie games, just one that can run csgo and TF2 at 144 fps.

Now an almost 7-year-old graphics card costs 250 dollars.:feelsree:

theres always space pinball

I just want a gtx 980 under 100, I don't need to play such new, normie games, just one that can run csgo and TF2 at 144 fps.

wait you dont want to play normie games but you wanna play csgo?

My graphics card broke and now im worried if I will be able to get a replacement for it ( I live in a third world shithole, everything sucks here so I doubts that I won't get a replacement )

I used to vidya cope everyday. I used to come home and look forward to playing video games. But now all I feel is sadness.

I feel so sad and broken that im not even trying to see if it's a driver issue. I litreally feel like doing nothing.

It was one of my favourite copes and now it's gone :cryfeels:

I'm an incel who has given up on women altogether, I don't want to ascend and neither hope to, that improver and hopeful mindset died a long time ago. All I have in my life are my other goals I had since I was a kid and my copes. Take them away and I break apart and become an empty shell of an human.

I feel so depressed. I haven't felt this sad in an year. I'm probably the least depressed and most stoic incel here but it looks like even after becoming so stoic, im still fragile at the core.
I stopped playing games years ago, guess what, movies, tv shows, anime, etc still exist

You should see this as a blessing in disguise, gaming took up the bulk of my time and I wasted many years doing it, years in which I should have been wealthmaxxing

So there's a chance I can sell my hd6770 for a good price? I don't think it can even outperform integrated GPU at this point

So there's a chance I can sell my hd6770 for a good price? I don't think it can even outperform integrated GPU at this point
Probably for 40-60 dollars here.