Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

Banned
-
The leaves on all the decidious trees here have finally fallen off. My favorite part about fall is all the leaves. There are lots of orange leaves all over. I like to walk under all the leaveless trees, with all the fallen leaves under them.

I went to the grocery store the other day, and on the sidewalk there were the silhouettes of leaves. I'm guessing the leaves, wet with rain, stained the concrete somehow. They left behind a ghostly image and I'm glad I got a chance to look at it. It looked very cool.

Also, the air just seems very fresh this time of year, and I can breathe more deeply.

Here it's just summer 2.

I will spend the whole fall indoors.

Meanwhile, it's over for Seasonaldepressioncels.

I love fall. It reminds me of better times, back as an elementary schooler in the early 2000s: playing vidya on my PS1, religiously watching dubbed shoujo anime, and meeting with friends in the afternoon to play.
Good times.

Fall? Did you mean pre-winter?

I love the fall. The cool, moist air is so refreshing compared to the dry heat of the summer. And the gray sky contrasts well with the orange and brown leaves.

It's nice man I feel bad for southerncels who don't get to see this

I agree I love how fresh the air is in fall it´s so refreshing I also went for two 1 hour walks yesterday it was so nice outside perfect temperature.

Fall is the best time of the year.

all seasons are hell for chronophobiacels

if there's a period i like it's maybe the lead-up to the end of the year, things are slowing down a little and are more chilled out.

Winter is the best because stupid sluts can't walk around half naked.

It's nice man I feel bad for southerncels who don't get to see this
Yeah in Texas it's summer all year, except for like late December-mid January, then it's just fall but without the leaves. Weather here is fucking apeshit though, couple years ago before winter break, there was a high of like 80 one day and it dropped down to 18 on that very night.

Yeah in Texas it's summer all year, except for like late December-mid January, then it's just fall but without the leaves. Weather here is fucking apeshit though, couple years ago before winter break, there was a high of like 80 one day and it dropped down to 18 on that very night.
What the hell lol

What the hell lol
Yeah, Texas, especially in the Dallas/Wichita Falls/Paris/Amarillo area, is extremely uninhabitable. Extreme temperature drops, 105+ degree summers, large tornadoes regardless of the season, and not to mention the large influx of cucks who are moving here.

Here it's just summer 2.
at least there is a lot of bmx riders there

"Fall"? What do you mean by "Fall"? IT SNOWED LAST NIGHT WHERE I LIVE!!!!! AHHH!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: AHHH!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
AHHH!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
tfw southern hemisphere + not enough latitude to have well-defined seasons.

fall and winter isn't even safe anymore. Now all these whores are wearing skin tight jeans or leggings. You can clearly see the outline of their pussies

One of the most based posts.fall is the incel season for sure.although no one prefers fall it has the best images and a weird vibe that calms me.

One of the most based posts.fall is the incel season for sure.although no one prefers fall it has the best images and a weird vibe that calms me.
revives me

Status
Not open for further replies.