Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Faking sick this coming saturday

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
These fags at my job fucking denied my unpaid time off request for an important family event so I am calling in sick because fuck these faggots thinking their staffing is more important than this big event I will attend to and I am going to it because I just want to fucking stay tf out of this shithole, I will just say I have a stomach bug since stomach bugs don't cause your voice to go to shit and worst part is there is literally nobody to cover my shift that day.

Gigabased- hope you get your day off brocel.

On another note, try & get out of the family event: I hate those, and would rather spend it rotting hERe tbh.

Gigabased- hope you get your day off brocel.

On another note, try & get out of the family event: I hate those, and would rather spend it rotting hERe tbh.
Im only going to the family event because of the food and thats it and because my parents are making me go

I will ensure I get that day off because these cucks really dont give a shit about me

My new job is progressively becoming worse than my old one since at my old job at least one of the managers would buy me red bulls

And if these cuckagers try to ask for a doctor's note my mom is a registered nurse so checkmate cuckagers.

Last edited:
Hell yeah ur boss can eat shit

Just call and say you are sick and throwing up. Legally they can't ask for anything else. If they try to ask you any other questions just hang up.

Just call and say you are sick and throwing up. Legally they can't ask for anything else. If they try to ask you any other questions just hang up.
Unfortunately I think its legal in CA but if they give me shit I think I can report it to my union

Yeah record everything. Always good to get lawsuit material. Fuck your managers for all that

Yeah record everything. Always good to get lawsuit material. Fuck your managers for all that
Or I can report it to my union if they give me bullshit

Or I can report it to my union if they give me bullshit
That's exactly what they were created for. Incels workers of the world unite!

Also if your request for unpaid time off was made a week or two ago I'd wonder why they'd reject it? Maybe understaffed and you dodged a potentially busy day:feelsjuice:. What sort of job is it anyways?

That's exactly what they were created for. Incels workers of the world unite!

Also if your request for unpaid time off was made a week or two ago I'd wonder why they'd reject it? Maybe understaffed and you dodged a potentially busy day:feelsjuice:. What sort of job is it anyways?
It got straight up ignored so basically got rejected at that point, its a courtesy clerk job the worst fucking position in the store and yes we are heavily understaffed in my position because everyone in my position quits and anyone who did this shit for longer than a year has a mental fortitude I can never understand.

As of now I am ready to risk quitting without another job lined up and try to get to Costco

Last edited:
It got straight up ignored so basically got rejected at that point, its a courtesy clerk job the worst fucking position in the store and yes we are heavily understaffed in my position because everyone in my position quits and anyone who did this shit for longer than a year has a mental fortitude I can never understand.
If you don't constantly need the job for your upcoming rent do leave. Sometimes mental stress and demand is so high that some employees can't even think to quit (you?). Places that are good to be at tend to have older staff. Also community college is good for moneymaxxing

Your union kinda isn't doing their job seeing as the position has been so bad on past employees. Good luck on your future endeavors

If you don't constantly need the job for your upcoming rent do leave. Sometimes mental stress and demand is so high that some employees can't even think to quit (you?). Places that are good to be at tend to have older staff. Also community college is good for moneymaxxing
Im trying to get to college to be a cop but I might do CHP to just skip straight the academy as being a cop is my last hope of a good wage
Your union kinda isn't doing their job seeing as the position has been so bad on past employees. Good luck on your future endeavors
To be fair not to sound like a cuck its kinda our fault since a lot of us don't know whether to call them or not and dont know what to tell them.

Im trying to get to college to be a cop but I might do CHP to just skip straight the academy as being a cop is my last hope of a good wage

To be fair not to sound like a cuck its kinda our fault since a lot of us don't know whether to call them or not and dont know what to tell them.
Are you Californian? All coppers get paid well there https://transparentcalifornia.com/

Jobs often teach life skills. Here it's teaching you guys to communicate what you need.

School always pays off more than part time work