Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fakeup should be illegal

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Deleted member 14490

Deleted member 14490

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
03daaqp6wqu11.jpg

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

This is every foid.

This is every foid.

Yes bro. It's what contributes to our problem. Every female starts out as a minimum "6" with fakeup (or at least they think they are). so they refuse to "date down", in their minds.

fucking frauds.

literally every woman can make themselves a few points hotter with makeup, no man can do the same lmao

dating inequality is bonkers

Jesus fucking christ

Whenever I see "transformations" like these, all I think about is going to emergency room to heal myself

From a monster to moderately attractive, scary! Usually I never pay heed to what a femoid spouts when talking about looks but Tyra was right, fakeup should always be kept on if a woman wants to ensnare a man. Once you see the real face, you can’t forget.

That should considered as art. What the fuck is this?!
LEts have 49 inch dildos between our legs then.
ADAPT.

Shouldn't we be taking advantage of this , like if you can't beat them then join it, look at these k-pop stars who foids worship , granted they surgery max but for those luckish incels who have good facial structure but horrible face this would work out.

Attachments

• e12c67b8819280192e5ed952c087f3d076549ab1_hq.jpg
    e12c67b8819280192e5ed952c087f3d076549ab1_hq.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 90
insane how ugly wymen are without makeup

from 3/10 to 6/10 in one single step. :feels::feels::feels::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: