Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fakeup is redundant concept. Ugly will be ugly

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
You can tell if a girl is ugly even with makeup. Every single time. Makeup DOES NOT MATTER and it’s not cheating, because good facial bones will always be visible, and lack of good facial bones will also always be visible

I don’t understand some incels obsessing over makeup. I can tell every time an ugly girl from a hot one, and no makeup doesn’t make a hot one less attractive.

Facial bones will always be seen. Margot Robbie can have cystic acne and pale, moist skin with zero makeup, and you’ll still instantly recognise her god tier facial bones.

You wouldn’t think “ew she’s ugly” you’d think “oh she needs a shower and she’ll be hot again”

Meanwhile ugly wonen, you immediately think “ew she’s ugly”

Fuck bones, most important in female beauty is cuteness, no need for strong bones, they look chood with small chin, if just not recessed. So they can cheat

Fuck bones, most important in female beauty is cuteness, no need for strong bones, they look chood with small chin, if just not recessed. So they can cheat
I don’t think makeup makes a difference (i focus on facial bones) but do you have examples that might change my mind?

I don’t think makeup makes a difference (i focus on facial bones) but do you have examples that might change my mind?

Most men are fooled, if it's done correctly they can easily add a few points

wtf is this thread
Every single time.
no.

foids don't need good facial bones. foids don't need anything. they can still get sex either way.

even if they have deformed faces it doesn't fucking matter. there is 100% a cuck out there willing to lick their asshole.

maybe in some instances but a lot of foids lather on gallons these days

foids don't need good facial bones. foids don't need anything. they can still get sex either way.

even if they have deformed faces it doesn't fucking matter. there is 100% a cuck out there willing to lick their asshole

Make up really changes their appearance, and even more hilariously it makes them somehow feel like that’s how pretty they actually are.

it is literally them hiding flaws and appearing prettier than they are. BAN IT!

"You look like you got hit in the face with a berry-bush girl! Go wash that shit off before you attract flies."

it still works extremely well for them, stop coping

I see a lot of brownie foids with fakeup and it's very noticeable. Even foids know that white foids are better , they try to steal the chads of the white foids and don't commit with their brownie looksmatchs.

Makeup is about hiding garbage eye area and trash skin. It can also give you cheekbones as well.
before-and-after-makeup-photos-vadim-andreev-8.jpg

th
5bd34a3cabe3e.jpg

Forget the makeup pill. You ever hear about the, hairstyle pill?